C43amg ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
I don't know,182 Views and no interest !! come on you C43 lovers. :)

I just love Azurite Blue too much - sorry. Very tempted for numerous reasons but I debated this and decided to hang on for the E55 of my dreams. Good luck though!

I havent seen your ad?How much is it up for?

Peter, you know what I think of your car. If only I had the cash spare :wallbash: Such a stunning car in every respect. Someone is going to be very fortunate to own in in the future.

WOW!:eek: I don't normally like the 202's but this one has to be the nicest one in the country!

looks new!

You should easily get the asking price, it's worth it!

Thanks, just found it!

it's a lovely car .. plus alcantara roof lining (unique!)

I am open to offers though .

Last edited:
Have you seen how much petrol is currently?!!! I would love a car like that but am struggling with the meagre fuel bills on my 320!

Good luck with selling it - someone will have it

Is Olly not keen Peter ?

It's a lovely C43, one for a real enthusiast especially with the amount of work that has gone into some of the rare/unusual mods - blinking/dimming/folding mirrors, COMAND, the steering wheel and the staggered AMG 18s etc :cool:

Perfect colour, immaculate interior - late model and even has low mileage and full MB history - should sell easily I would think Peter :)

Rear blind, sunroof etc too :thumb:

Will

6 months down the line and i'd have happily taken that off your hands!

Probably the best C43AMG i've ever seen.

Only thing i'd change is the AMG centre caps for standard Mercedes ones.

Good luck with the sale (secretly hoping it will hang around for a while still!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom