C55 AMG 2004 96k miles Carbonite Silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanD

Car
CLS55 AMG IWC
Ok, holidays are over, so my much loved C55 is officially for sale! Except I don't have pics .. yet .. since time at the weekend has been rather elusive. Some pics in my profile which are representative though. I will follow up with a fresh post this weekend hopefully :thumb:

Right now, I'm selling it with a split front bumper and a good chunk off the price to make up for it. It's just proven too hard with 1 car to sort it out recently. That's the bad news out of the way!

Full MB service in initial years; Olly @ PCS took over from when I bought it. I have service and part receipts for all work. Owned by me for last 5 years.

Sunroof and digital dual climate I think are the main extras .. both of which I've been very glad to have.

All of the painful things which can go wrong (of which there aren't too many) went early on and have been fixed including:
Rocker cover gaskets
Air mass sensor
Crankshaft sensor
Thrust arm bushes
Idler pulley
Ballast for nearside xenon

Also had the following done recently:
New battery (with warranty from last October)
Rear pads, discs and calliper replaced in June

All in, a nice subtle colour and it runs like a train. As some might know from other threads, I just fancy something different after 5 years of ownership, though it's with some reticence that I part ways with a car that's been so much fun to drive and surprisingly cheaper to keep on the road (petrol aside!) than several other lesser cars over the years.

Ask any questions or come visit and have a look :)

I was offered £8,500 as is on PX (against a car I didn't want), so going to go with that figure since trade are rarely over-generous!

Hmmfff .. just noticed I listed it as "Carbonite" Silver. Must have been watching a Star Wars trailer! :wallbash:

It is of course CUBANITE Silver.

Must repeat 10 times .. cubanite cubanite cubanite .. :ban:

WP_20160814_16_18_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20160814_16_19_10_Pro.jpg

That'll do it for now since I've hit my attachment quota! Offers welcome. I'll probably get the front bumper sorted in the next month if no offers come in and adjust the price accordingly. Wife is getting a car now so will make a trip to the body shop a whole lot more straightforward!

Feel free to ask any questions or for more pictures (or direct hi-res versions).

£7,500 to shift before I start phoning around about bumper jobs :)

Bump (mind the pun!)

£7,250 as is. Will go for a chunk more in perfect condition after ..

Last chance now .. just getting quotes together for fixing it up. Current price is at least £2k under fixed up price (benchmarked on AutoTrader & eBay), so an absolute steal to buy and sort out yourself :)

Another (mid-work) bump! New bumper now comes with it ready to fit and paint.

£7,850 to go as is. Paint shop comes within a week otherwise :)

And finally in for a makeover! Please PM me if you're interested when it comes back. Brand new bumper and nice paint job from a trusted MBClub regular will make it a beautifully clean buy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom