C55 AMG - GTG Sunday 3rd June, MB World Brooklands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm still on but will bring a coat, not that a bit of water on the car will go amiss!

Just checked the weather and Monday looks much better, no rain from 11am to 9pm but i'm guessing too late to change now..

Still On

Just to let anyone thinking of coming along today - the C55 GTG at MB World - Brooklands is still ON despite the weather.

I'm coming, no changes here!

I'm not going to be able to make it. We're going to the mother in laws house instead. Great!!!

Hope u all have a great day and I'll endeavour to make it to the next one.

Just got back from the C55 GTG, It was great to meet up and compare different mods, plus meet some of you guys here, etc..

Took a few images, which I will post soon. :thumb:

Cheers.

Some Pics I took:
CIMG432755555.jpg

CIMG4324444444444444.jpg

CIMG4345777777.jpg

CIMG4349.jpg

CIMG4348.jpg

And this amazing looking C63 AMG Black Series was for sale at £113K
CIMG4344.jpg

CIMG4336.jpg

CIMG4334.jpg

CIMG4333.jpg

CIMG4332.jpg

Good pix!!! Count me in for the next one!!!
As there was no way to come to this being was my daughters 5th birthday!!!!

Great to meet you guys and see your cars. I now have a long to do list!

Nice to see new and old faces and the various cars. One of the problems of moving in was having to leave early, although the gold G Wagon in MB World almost caused me to flee the moment I walked in. The other problem of moving is that I cannot lay my hands on the camera lead to post my photos, such as they are.

Nice to see new and old faces and the various cars. One of the problems of moving in was having to leave early, although the gold G Wagon in MB World almost caused me to flee the moment I walked in. The other problem of moving is that I cannot lay my hands on the camera lead to post my photos, such as they are.

Shame to miss it - we stood in the rain with the kids watching the flotilla instead for the whole afternoon! :(

Yep, will try my best to come down with the boys (the missus ain't likely!). I'm off to see Olly in a couple of weeks for a service and to investigate something fishy with the electrics - the engine warning light came on yesterday after the engine cut when slowing down. Parked up for 20 mins about 500m later and the light went away for now. 3rd time in recent weeks the car has cut at low speed.

Wouldn't have been too impressive to show up @ Brooklands and stall in the rain! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom