C55 AMG to join W208 55 & E46 M3???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tasn1

Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
Ok guys...we got a friend...with a C55 AMG (55 plate as well....poser!), who will join us this xmas going to Poland via the Nurburgring. He is an occasional track enthusiast as well, so he knows how to race. And he has had his car from new...My brother in the beemer is confident he will show us a set of clean heels! We all have years of track experience...but who is going to win at the Ring?:devil:

it depends if its dry or wet in the wet bmw in the dry my heart says mercedes but the bmw m3 is a great handling car

We are all in the process of purchasing some winter tyres. We don't know the circuit as well as our local tracks (Brands, Snetterton, or Lydden Hill), we`ve all been there once with different cars...

Remember that if you come off at the ring it'll cost you. I wouldn't try too hard.

I don't think the bimmer will exactly show you a 'clean pair of heels'; but it will be a close thing for sure. You will definately take him on the straights surely then just keep him behind you. Be safe.

I look forward to reading about the result.

The C55 should have a significantly better chance due to its suspension revisions over the CLK, so should be better on the twisties.

As said though the M3 will be a lot better on the corners, but you should make the grounds on the straights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom