C55 AMG V8 inc 12 Months MERCEDES- BENZ Warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looks like a nice clean car, low milage, bargain for someone!

not sure if its a bargain... The W203 is being made to look dated by the W204 and the C55 will soon be at C43 levels in terms of value..

Early C63's are already only early £20K's in the auctions now.

Look in really good condition inside & out.

The 203 C55 AMG is timeless design, will take ages to to be dated like the boxy c43, they hold their value well.

That does seem like a lot of money for that.

I can't see how old it is either.

It reminds me of another post where the OP was selling a very low mileage E55 but it was a 2003 and was put up for a lot of money.

I have to admit that the first four replies here did make me smile.

"It's a bargain"

"It's dated"

"It's not dated"

"It's not a bargain"

:devil: :D

My opinion of these cars is that they are decent value for a performance compact saloon. Much better built than the C32 before and people seem to hold on to them. I guess that reflects in the price.

There is an identical car for sale in the MB Network for a little more money, with 2,000 more miles on the clock. Makes the example here a good buy by comparison :)

Darren

Aint got much to add other than where is its telephone prep antenna gone from the rear window??

not sure if its a bargain... The W203 is being made to look dated by the W204 and the C55 will soon be at C43 levels in terms of value..

Early C63's are already only early £20K's in the auctions now.

Jay you are correct mate, the prices on the 55`s have dropped alot since i was looking last!

so much car for the money tho on all the links above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom