C55 AMG Wedding Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
Some close friends had the pleasure of being driven in my C55 for their wedding. They were highly delighted as was I. Here's a pic of the car with wedding ribbons - not for daily use.

C55AMGWeddingCar.jpg

Looks good! Who went to the wedding in the Ka?! :D:D

very nice ..... i went in my friends car to wedding last weekend and he has black c32 sport....it was very nice .....thanx

The happy couple must have been very keen to get away from the in-laws... :D

A black wedding car :)

very nice ..... i went in my friends car to wedding last weekend and he has black c32 sport....it was very nice .....thanx

Thanks. Makes a change from the norm.

A friend asked to use my E320 as a wedding car last year.
Very pleased to do so, but it was a windy day and I didn't have the ribbons 100% secure. The result - heavily scratched A-pillars just after the car had been machine polished :eek:

Your C55 looks extremely car, and something pleasingly unsual for a wedding vehicle :rock:
I bet they got the church rather early with that engine! :devil:

Darren

A friend asked to use my E320 as a wedding car last year.
Very pleased to do so, but it was a windy day and I didn't have the ribbons 100% secure. The result - heavily scratched A-pillars just after the car had been machine polished :eek:

Your C55 looks extremely car, and something pleasingly unsual for a wedding vehicle :rock:
I bet they got the church rather early with that engine! :devil:

Darren

Thanks. From the Registry Office to the reception they did ask if i could put my foot down a bit. I of course obliged, which was met with a sudden 'oh my God'. It was an experience they will never Forget.

I had a pals CL65 AMG lined up to be our wedding car until Mrs Toad decided that she didn't want to be getting out of the back of a two door car in her wedding dress .... :crazy:

Roped in another friend in an S500 instead ;)

I'm still wondering why my daughter is against me driving her from the church in the SLK.....

Surely her new husband can climb into the boot......

I had a pals CL65 AMG lined up to be our wedding car until Mrs Toad decided that she didn't want to be getting out of the back of a two door car in her wedding dress .... :crazy:

Roped in another friend in an S500 instead ;)

I presume you took the CL anyway. :D

I'm sure in the AMG you got them to the church in time :)

I got asked to do quite a few wedding runs when I had my white 220/8 - I suppose one of the drawbacks of having a white Merc .

Haven't been asked to do any funerals so far with the black S Class ( even though it used to be a funeral car before I got it ) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom