C55 gone from £10750 to £17500 !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Mercedes dartford have the above for sale- 2005 68k miles, it was £10750 yesterday and today it is £17500 !!

Wonder what they smoke there ?

maybe it was a typo on the original price?

£17.500 is what it,s worth

I see this quite a lot; a dealer keeps reducing the price and when it still doesn't sell they put it back up to some ridiculus price, hoping that someone a bit green will not bid them on it.

I see this quite a lot; a dealer keeps reducing the price and when it still doesn't sell they put it back up to some ridiculus price, hoping that someone a bit green will not bid them on it.

Or be green enough to believe the "Reduced from £17500" line when they drop it again after another few weeks.... giving a false impression it's worth more.

Or, is it more sinister? Bumping up the estimated overall stock value of the cars in the dealer for 'accounting' reasons?

Mercedes dartford have the above for sale- 2005 68k miles, it was £10750 yesterday and today it is £17500 !!

Wonder what they smoke there ?

Somebody stuck the first zero in the wrong place when originally making up the price sticker?

I remember watching a particuarly well speced W211 with Designo options that I really wanted which was very cheap.

By the time our car had sold, I suspect the guy had the phone ring so many times, he stuck it up by £3k.

Annoyed, I was...

BMW did something similar with a 550i touring back along. It turned out someone had inputted the price they BOUGHT the car in for, and not the sale price, in the advert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom