C55 w203 Owners -

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unit504

Car
A **** heap
Wondering how many C55 w203 owners we have on here, as I don't see many at all... post up a pic :thumb:

Only have this one from when I bought it a year ago. Must get round to taking some more - just been having too much fun driving it!!

93BF7A25-7CFC-48DF-A334-6A0494A212D9-1362-000003AC974FC766_zps05a918ca.jpg

Nice, would be great to see more photos....
Any more owners out there come on don't be shy :)

How does the fit and finish if the interior impress lads ?

C55

Me;- does and Estate count but it has a res and cat delete !!

Sound bite uploaded here

My estate. Decat and resonator deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
grovsie31-albums-c55-amg-picture9063-9.jpg

Do you guys notice quite a lot of soot coming out of the pipes? I dunno if its normal, but the back of the car has it over it after just a 30 mile round trip after a clean. Ive also gotta get the valve covers looked at, as there leaking, anyone done this or had it done? Mines on 96000 miles.

I had my valve covers done last Dec during its annual service. Takes quite a while to clean off the old gasket material properly.

grovsie31-albums-c55-amg-picture9063-9.jpg

Do you guys notice quite a lot of soot coming out of the pipes? I dunno if its normal, but the back of the car has it over it after just a 30 mile round trip after a clean. Ive also gotta get the valve covers looked at, as there leaking, anyone done this or had it done? Mines on 96000 miles.

No soot from mine. Tailpipes remain noticably cleaner than those on my C32. That has always had some black on the tips, even when it was new.

I've done the valve cover gaskets and breather boxes on mine. I recommend the MB sealant and new screws for the breather boxes.

I had my covers done on its last service

How much were you charged to do the covers guys?

Im a little worried that the garage mine will go to, don't really have any experience doing this job, and wont do it properly. Its still under warranty, so have I got a choice where it goes and don't have to pay still?

I think I just paid for the time it took to do the job. Around an hour, hour and a half IIRC.

Here is my C55 Estate and my fortunate son who was permitted to drive it around Brands when he turned 21.

Had it a couple of years and fixed a fair bit on it although it remains standard at the mo. And thoroughly enjoyed every minute of ownership...

Attachments

• J_Brands.JPG
    J_Brands.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 36
I had it done the same time as the spark plugs so the labour was included in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom