C55 wants to stall and sometimes it does.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tony

Brilliant. Thank you.

In your opinion. Would these (they are the ones I am talking about) cause a P0102 MAF error?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

104, 107 are not fitted to your engine Bruce.
140 part number is: A1120180482.

Tony

Yes you do have 170 & 152.
All the numbers in shaded boxes are not applicable to yours.

I'm thinking they can only do good but I fear will not fix the error, which points to the actual MAF itself. Strange it started when I pulled off the air box. But I see no broken wires or disconnected pipes.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Well I now have the nice new pipes all ready to be fitted. I had to move the car this morning. Started her up and.......

NO EML and NO STALLING.

Ran her up the road and all is good. Switched on / off a few times and all is still good.

Confused am I. I will replace the breathers and see if I can spot a damaged wire to the MAF but previous inspections showed no visible damage.

Well I now have the nice new pipes all ready to be fitted. I had to move the car this morning. Started her up and.......

NO EML and NO STALLING.

Ran her up the road and all is good. Switched on / off a few times and all is still good.

Confused am I. I will replace the breathers and see if I can spot a damaged wire to the MAF but previous inspections showed no visible damage.

I recently rescued a friends Integra Type R that had been sat for a year. Initially it wouldn't idle at all.

Once the oil was changed and it had a good thrashing it was fine. Cars like to be driven and sulk when you neglect them for a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom