C63 19" best tyre size?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AL3X

Car
C63 AMG
What are the best tyre sizes for the c63 on 19" optional wheels, as I believe the fuel cap states two or three different possible sizes?

Also, what's a half decent tyre for the car that's good value, I'm not too bothered about the best of the best bearing in mind I don't hook it about much, and that they only last a few thousand or so! Similarly I won't be putting ditch finders on either!

Anyone? Also what load reading and such will I need?

Looking to order today

They aren't badly priced at all tbh!

I believe the sizes are 255/30 19 and 255/35 19 but I'm unsure on this load rating and what's best?

Just ordered from that website, they're a cracking price compared to what I can find local!

Actually moved up to 265 for rears for bit more protection on rims. Conti or Michilen os the way to go.
Kamal

Mine has had bigger ones on, but I didn't like the look of them they looked too bulky, I've ordered the Dunlop sport maxx, my local tyre fitter recommended them but quoted me £500 for the pair, he said this website was far cheaper than he's seen and advised I buy these and he will fit them, so I can't really complain!

I've currently got ContiSportContact 3, 235/35R19 Y91 & 255/30R19 Y91. The OEM's were Yokohama which I am considering trying again, perhaps the V105s.

I've currently got ContiSportContact 3, 235/35R19 Y91 & 255/30R19 Y91. The OEM's were Yokohama which I am considering trying again, perhaps the V105s.

Ive just gone through a set of Conti's in 4800 miles. The Yoko's will last even less than that cos they are really soft

Actually moved up to 265 for rears for bit more protection on rims. Conti or Michilen os the way to go.
Kamal

Me also. I replaced my fronts with std 235/35/19 and went slightly bigger on the rears with 265/30/19. Main reason for going bigger with the rear's was because they were £20 cheaper each than the 255's :confused: so thought why not ??

Me also. I replaced my fronts with std 235/35/19 and went slightly bigger on the rears with 265/30/19. Main reason for going bigger with the rear's was because they were £20 cheaper each than the 255's :confused: so thought why not ??

Scott can you tell if there is any improvement in traction with the wider profile?

Scott can you tell if there is any improvement in traction with the wider profile?

Hi Lee. Can't give any feedback yet mate because I don't get them fitted until Saturday when I've got some free time :(

Has anybody tried R888s or AD08s?
I barely do 2000miles per year in my C63 so not worried about tyre life unless it is going to be tooooo drastic.

Defo increase tyre size if can - went up to 265 30 19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport on rear and they transformed my C63 - no more dire lack of rear end Grip - also went up to 245 on the front and no more understeer in the wet - makes a HUGE difference!!!

I got Good Year F1's for the rears of my C63 replacing the factory fit Yoko's. Huge improvement at a reasonable cost. Only snag I had ordering from TyreLeader was the choice of local fitters in my area. I had to go to someone I didn't know / trust so had to take my chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom