C63 19" Wheels Replaced - Brilliant Service from MB Stevenage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kamalpatel12448

Car
C63 (W204) and C240 (W202) - just not at the same time!
Hi folks,

I want to share a story of really good service from an MB Dealership as these appear to be rear.

As some of you may already know, my C63 has had 19" AMG wheels (Diamond cut high sheen finish) from the factory, which unfortunately began to show oxidisation (better known as corrosion) on some edges and I was extremely unhappy about this and the car was out of the original 3 year warranty, but into the extended Tier 1 warranty I had. Wheels are not covered in Tier 1 for everyone's information, new wheels with a new car come with a 3 year warranty, new wheels bought as parts come with a 2 year warranty.

I went back to the dealership and we had several discussions about the issues, we agreed that they would refurbish them to good as new and guarantee them for 2 years, and they did this. Sadly one of the wheels was cut a little far (being diamond cut they can only be cut a few times), and the AMG logo was clearly not right when compared to the other 3. The refurb was a very good quality job otherwise and I was happy with the other wheels. The dealership decided they would order a new replacement wheel (June 2011) but the lack of availability from the factory was a real annoyance, we even escalated this with MB in Milton Keynes, many delivery dates missed :wallbash:. In the end the dealership made the decision to order the remaining wheels to make up a full set, as the delays were ridiculous and the one wheel may not be a perfect match :doh:.

To conclude - today I got the replacement set (there wasn't a match) and the wheels look stunning as you might expect :D, thanks to the sales manager (Anil Subherwal) at MB Stevenage. We also did a deal on the old wheels - so winter tyres will be going on those as soon as they arrive.

I can confidently say that the salesman (Jason) who sold me the car and the sales manager (Anil) at MB Stevenage know all about providing great customer service - they are customer focused and true to the promises they make - 10/10 :thumb:. If anyone needs to buy a car (new/used) I would highly recommend talking to these chaps at MB Stevenage and do let them know you've gone to them because of this post from me.

Kamal

well done MB Stevenage that what i call service :eek:

glad to hear this -- now will they finally manage to come up with my winter wheels/tyres which were ordered 2 months ago???

Paddy Power may give odds soon.... but I read on this forum that there is a scarcity of 17" wheels....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom