C63 2012-2013 differences

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jas C63

Car
E92 M3 comp pack
Hi everyone,
Is there a difference to the interior and the colour screen between say a 12/12 model and a 12/62?
Looking at a 12/12 the interior shots look different somehow especially the colouring on the display screen.
I Would be grateful if someone could clarify when the facelift was and what the differences are as i am just not sure and i would rather ask you guys rather than a dealer.
Thanks in advance

Nothing major as far as I'm aware. Comand software is slightly updated.

The COMAND screen colour changed and the indicator stalk moved to a more normal position. I think I've got a document detailing the differences that I can dig out if you like?

Also the boot lost the useful netted compartment on the LHS which is very annoying.. must have been cost savings as it was towards the end of its production life...

Thanks for the replies. I had noticed on the advert pics the command screen looked a kind of yellowish green on this particular 12/12 model. The dealer confirmed that it was a command update and relocated indicator and cruise control

The COMAND screen colour changed and the indicator stalk moved to a more normal position. I think I've got a document detailing the differences that I can dig out if you like?
That would be great thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom