C63 (2013) - Air Filter Stock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jih2000

Car
C63 - Tuned
Hi,

Where is the best place (not knock off) to buy a genuine Mercedes stock airfilter please?

Had K&N etc in past but cannot be bothered just yet, just want to refresh the stock ones with like for like.

Thanks

Erm, your local MB parts dept?

Ah ok :) Was thinking of swapping out the filters myself, just had the car new so not really checked, assume you mean the MB dealership? Thought they would be more pricey. Did a google and just got lots of links to K&N etc, did a search on halfrauds but just found what looked like some generic crap listed.

Erm, your local MB parts dept?

jih2000 said:
Did a google and just got lots of links to K&N etc

Had you of actually done a proper Google search, you'd of come across BMC filters and certainly not anything to do with Halfords

I don't know how anything would come up with 'K&N' & 'C63' in the same sentence

As stated, your local MB parts department or, if you want BMC filters, then try Olly at PCS

MB parts will supply only so you don't have to have them fitted there...

Ah ok :) Was thinking of swapping out the filters myself, just had the car new so not really checked, assume you mean the MB dealership? Thought they would be more pricey. Did a google and just got lots of links to K&N etc, did a search on halfrauds but just found what looked like some generic crap listed.

You can purchase the filters from MB and fit them yourself. Search eBay, MB Newcastle have an online shop there, slightly cheaper than direct from MB. Also try Inchape, they do online OEM parts also, usually 10% cheaper.

Some models, I don't think yours is one of them, need STAR to tell the car a new filter is fitted. Might be worth a check, or someone here will advise.

Thanks for all the advice, much appreciated!

Gone down the BMC route.... and now inquiring about the euro-charged ecu tune + handheld programmer... elp, not going to stay stock for long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom