C63 507 ending today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Doesn't have many options, but definitely collection worthy 👍 Will be interesting to see what it actually goes for in an auction setting, I personally think it'll hit the £40k mark

Nice......but they don't look different or special enough to me without the aero pack.

Doesn't have many options, but definitely collection worthy 👍 Will be interesting to see what it actually goes for in an auction setting, I personally think it'll hit the £40k mark

Sold: £43,750 excluding fees.

Apparently it never made reserve look on 507 register thread
Yeah I read that after posting... didn't realise that on CC. I thought they showed differently when they didn't sell, I.e. no price shown. Maybe someone should email CC to find out for sure 😁

Ahh that's interesting, £43k seems quite fair in an auction setting! Surprised it didn't meet the reserve

It did hit the reserve and SOLD 100%

When your paying this amount of money you would expect a complete detailed service history not 2 in the last 5 years also no mention of factory LSD being optioned, pretty basic spec
Still a nice car though🙂

Three oil & filter changes and one brake fluid change in 7 years 😳
B903-CC02-2-E24-4564-96-F2-F7751-BB05-CD6.jpg

Officially only one missed service, but that couple of lines in bold can’t be removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom