C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s far from every optional extra from memory too... no factory LSD and no performance media to start with just two...

Have you bought it? Still showing on Auto Trader
So how is it that dealers are putting prices UP? the one at Lookers has gone up £1000, not as bad as Tom Hartley who have put their BS up to £85k from £79950

Just asking prices, not selling prices.
Agreed, but you don’t usually advertise a car for a while, then put the asking price up

So how is it that dealers are putting prices UP? the one at Lookers has gone up £1000, not as bad as Tom Hartley who have put their BS up to £85k from £79950

The £105k+ Bs have sold and not many advertised at present hence they have increased their price, the only other one on At is £88k and higher miles.

Bartley’s BS lacks the aero kit, maybe that’s ok with some, but for me if you’re going hardcore go all the way. But take your point

so in the case of Lookers 507, did they look around and think maybe they were underpriced? Did they not notice the number of people wary of Fire Opal Red? I like red ones, but Sunderland is sooooo far away until I get to the point there is nothing else I want. So far I’ve tried a BS (can’t afford but wanted to see what difference there was) and a C63PPP. Still got some non-Mercedes options to rule out, but feeling ill end up in some form of C63 eventually

Also, the number of them has reduced dramatically so prices are on the rise.

Has anyone got a set of these (genuine AMG only please) ?

24-D072-A3-770-A-41-C4-B277-B222-B896-B3-D1.jpg

Which they want to swap for these?

21-C588-C5-6-BD8-42-FB-BF85-1-B6957-BBD86-E.jpg

PM me if you’re interested :thumb:

Last edited:
Dan

I doubt they are new , they have been powder coated “shiny silver” not sure what the MB code is for that colour and are not a diamond cut finish :D I’ve had a bad experience buying “genuine unused OEM” alloys from Germany via FleaBay so I’m very wary of buying without seeing. :(

On second look it appears not.. why not just get a cheap set and have them diamond cut and refurbished? The come up sometimes between 1-1500 for wheels alone.

If I’m investing that sort of money. I’d rather pay the extra ££ and Purchase from a U.K. supplying dealer.
I have an invoice plus 2 years warranty should something to go wrong.

On second look it appears not.. why not just get a cheap set and have them diamond cut and refurbished? The come up sometimes between 1-1500 for wheels alone.

by the time you’ve paid someone to do it, (Diamond cut wheels are not cheap anyway to refurb)
Try to get the exact colour match etc..
Think easier would be just to buy new? Unless you pick up a set dirt cheap.

I don’t actually want them Himalaya Grey ;) I’m going to do a bit of “modding” on the car (nothing that cannot be undone with a spanner/screwdriver and a couple of hours :D

I don’t actually want them Himalaya Grey ;) I’m going to do a bit of “modding” on the car (nothing that cannot be undone with a spanner/screwdriver and a couple of hours :D
Hello Andy,

i have seen in a thread that you want to change your wheels but i cant reply to it!

are you interested in selling your black 507 wheels outright? i currently have a 507 on 18 inch wheels and would like a set of genuine 507 wheels to put on the car! cash waiting :)

Kind Regards
Louis

Hello Andy,

i have seen in a thread that you want to change your wheels but i cant reply to it!

are you interested in selling your black 507 wheels outright? i currently have a 507 on 18 inch wheels and would like a set of genuine 507 wheels to put on the car! cash waiting :)

Kind Regards
Louis

Hi Louis

To use Private Mail on here I believe you need to have +25 posts (which doesn’t take that long) , the wheels are also here AMG C63 Edition 507 alloy wheels | in Beverley, East Yorkshire | Gumtree

Andy

Has anyone got a set of these (genuine AMG only please) ?

24-D072-A3-770-A-41-C4-B277-B222-B896-B3-D1.jpg

Which they want to swap for these?

21-C588-C5-6-BD8-42-FB-BF85-1-B6957-BBD86-E.jpg

PM me if you’re interested :thumb:

I have a mint original set on mine I'd consider swapping if yours are also mint and in the genuine original finish. Mine have Conti Sport 6's, great tread all round. Will have to measure exact depths.

I have a mint original set on mine I'd consider swapping if yours are also mint and in the genuine original finish. Mine have Conti Sport 6's, great tread all round. Will have to measure exact depths.

Hi. You need to have 25 posts to be able to use Private Mail , alternatively follow the link in post #2098 to get in touch :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom