C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only thing worthy of note on that list is the differential. Everything else is either standard or meh (like lane keeping).

NO w204 has a burmester sound system

Ive been at thoresby show today and for the 1st time I saw a c63 dr520 quite a nice looking rare car 😁
I saw a black saloon awhile ago, looked great! Don’t have the same desirability as the 507 though it seems, Millenium Heroes have had a white estate available for almost 2 years.

Well as prices continue to rise (or so I keep being told) I have an up to date valuation for my car from WBAC...

343C91B2-9869-4CB4-B383-078EDA5BC35C.png
At this rate the car will be going to them...

Hi all. As an 18 month owner of a 507 coupe 2014 in black with merc extended warranty (unnecessary given how bullet proof it has been) I had moved from “keeper” to possible seller last month or two but coming back to this forum and seeing values I am now back to keeper status. Not much comes close for the price. My question is why are Euro values so high (eg auto scout etc eg E60-70k for high mileage)? Were production numbers even lower there than U.K. or has the market there decided they are worth their weight in gold? Is that direction of travel for U.K. models? Genuinely inquisitive if anyone has any views. Right now if I feel like a nee toy I may buy something fresh and leave the 507 in garage more for a few bursts than use it freely (almost a crime) if values have further to go.

Hi all. As an 18 month owner of a 507 coupe 2014 in black with merc extended warranty (unnecessary given how bullet proof it has been) I had moved from “keeper” to possible seller last month or two but coming back to this forum and seeing values I am now back to keeper status. Not much comes close for the price. My question is why are Euro values so high (eg auto scout etc eg E60-70k for high mileage)? Were production numbers even lower there than U.K. or has the market there decided they are worth their weight in gold? Is that direction of travel for U.K. models? Genuinely inquisitive if anyone has any views. Right now if I feel like a nee toy I may buy something fresh and leave the 507 in garage more for a few bursts than use it freely (almost a crime) if values have further to go.

I mentioned the price trend in Europe several months ago.
A good friend of mine has a dealership in Germany and he’s told me the demand for this car is very high and they sell very quickly. It’s only a matter of time before prices here begin to match or exceed those over there. They have woken up to the fact that how good these cars are and once that opinion is shared here in greater numbers the market will shift. You’d be crazy to sell. The 507 is a very rare beast…

Its more likely the fact that everything in Europe is considerably more... you can get Mk4 Golf R32’s here for sub 10K but there you will be looking at 25k+ minimum...

Its more likely the fact that everything in Europe is considerably more... you can get Mk4 Golf R32’s here for sub 10K but there you will be looking at 25k+ minimum...
I don’t think it’s quite as simple as that…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom