C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have decided to sell my 507 too. If anyone is interested give me a shout.

It only displays 1 MOT on .gov?

That's a beauty mate! I can't wait to get back in one, just patiently waiting for an estate (like many others haha!) :D

Hi Chattan
Nice car welcome Good to see another white 507 Coupe in Scotland can’t be too many up here hope you enjoy your Car

Hi Chattan
Nice car welcome Good to see another white 507 Coupe in Scotland can’t be too many up here hope you enjoy your Car
Thanks mate. No can’t imagine there will be many up here. Loving the car 👍

Anyone looking to part with a 507 estate please get in touch. I’m looking to get into a 6.2 and the 507 in estate form would be my top choice. Failing that a low mileage SL63 or ML63 are also on my list. I’m in no hurry but would like to have found something by October.

Selling like hot cakes at the moment, sell almost as soon as they're put on sale!

I'm on the lookout for a magno platinum coupe myself, patience is a virtue as they say :D

Looking at the prices of 507's nowadays, this Coupe isn't priced too high. £39,950.

Mercedes C63 AMG for sale in Hertfordshire | Exclusive Autos

mercedes-c63-amg-coupe-petrol-9db1ed243255.jpg

That is reasonably priced, but personally I think the 507s look better in the other available colours. You can see the details (bonnet scoops, decals etc) much better with those other colours.

That is reasonably priced, but personally I think the 507s look better in the other available colours. You can see the details (bonnet scoops, decals etc) much better with those other colours.
This is true. The gloss black makes the nostrils on the bonnet harder to see. Also harder seeing the curves/angles with the gloss black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom