C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is horrible the kit they have put on it makes it look cheap (they must get a good discount as they seem to do that to most of the 63,s

Bonnet vents look better body colour imo, like on the Black Series. I admit they're a bit lost on black though, much like all the details.

2012-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-coupe-black-series-photo-429266-s-original.jpg

Selling like hot cakes at the moment, sell almost as soon as they're put on sale!

I'm on the lookout for a magno platinum coupe myself, patience is a virtue as they say :D
Patience or pure luck. I looked at 3 black 507's that were nice but totally standard spec and then saw my Magno Platinum Coupe just over the Thames from me and managed to get there, drive it and reserve it in under an hour. That was 3 years ago now and I can't believe how strong they are sought after now.

Patience or pure luck. I looked at 3 black 507's that were nice but totally standard spec and then saw my Magno Platinum Coupe just over the Thames from me and managed to get there, drive it and reserve it in under an hour. That was 3 years ago now and I can't believe how strong they are sought after now.
Stop making me jealous! 🤪 haha! Have you posted any pics of yours mate?

nightmare to keep clean but love mine in black.

Attachments

• F362C69B-3ACC-4F96-8A56-6D47C0B61D18.jpeg
    F362C69B-3ACC-4F96-8A56-6D47C0B61D18.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
I think they look great in white with the grey 507 alloys, in estate form or saloon. I’ve never been a fan of the coupe and am always so surprised by how many people spec coupes from new, not just in C63’s but also M4’s. The second hand market is so much stronger for the estate and saloons for both makes, with saloon 507’s and estates selling almost immediatel, whilst coupes are trickier to move on. Have to admit that the Magno paint is great find though!!

White Coupes are definitely the best that’s my unbiased opinion lol

I think they look great in white with the grey 507 alloys, in estate form or saloon. I’ve never been a fan of the coupe and am always so surprised by how many people spec coupes from new, not just in C63’s but also M4’s. The second hand market is so much stronger for the estate and saloons for both makes, with saloon 507’s and estates selling almost immediatel, whilst coupes are trickier to move on. Have to admit that the Magno paint is great find though!!

I think fast estates always have a great following, BMW M division always missed a trick there. For me though personally the C63 coupe is the car to have. Maybe if it was my only car, I would opt for the estate. I used to think my old B7 RS4 was a great looking car, far better looking than the saloon. To me the C63 Saloon looks a bit squashed and would be my last choice. I think if I was opting for a saloon it would be an E63 or a CLS. The CLS C63 is a great looking car. :thumb:

My old Avant - also know as the money pit!!

032E8AB4-F6B6-4C81-A968-444A10BA0A20.jpeg

nightmare to keep clean but love mine in black.
Only sore point with black. Absolutely stunning when clean, but very difficult to keep. A machine polish once a year is a must. :thumb:

I think fast estates always have a great following, BMW M division always missed a trick there. For me though personally the C63 coupe is the car to have. Maybe if it was my only car, I would opt for the estate. I used to think my old B7 RS4 was a great looking car, far better looking than the saloon. To me the C63 Saloon looks a bit squashed and would be my last choice. I think if I was opting for a saloon it would be an E63 or a CLS. The CLS C63 is a great looking car. :thumb:

My old Avant - also know as the money pit!!

View attachment 116158

Ohh love that! 😎 thing is, most of the high performance variants of standard cars (or just high performance cars altogether) seem to have common (usually expensive) problems. Take the E46 M3 for example, or the C5 RS6, or the E60 M5 😳

C63s seem to be on the reliable side as long as you stay on top of servicing etc 👍🏼

Ohh love that! 😎 thing is, most of the high performance variants of standard cars (or just high performance cars altogether) seem to have common (usually expensive) problems. Take the E46 M3 for example, or the C5 RS6, or the E60 M5 😳

C63s seem to be on the reliable side as long as you stay on top of servicing etc 👍🏼

Your right, although tbh I had no issue with my E46 M3, granted it was only 4/5 years old when I owned it. And I owned an E63 M6 (Pretty much an M5) also, for 5 years and had next to no issues with the either, what a car that was! I suppose it's just your luck. The RS4 soon made up for all my luck though lol, granted I did use it as a daily and covered near 30k miles in it in a few years, in all weather. Great all-round all weather car, so sure footed in the wet. Guy who bought it got a great car! I still touch base with him occasionally to ask how the car is running.

Jinx! Lol my E46 was solid to be fair, bought it in 2018 and had it for around a year with no issues. But on the FB forum it was always ‘vanos’ this and ‘rod bearings’ that! 😂

Attachments

• 21933923-E548-4D6C-B721-4AAC51549C76.jpeg
    21933923-E548-4D6C-B721-4AAC51549C76.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 5
Jinx! Lol my E46 was solid to be fair, bought it in 2018 and had it for around a year with no issues. But on the FB forum it was always ‘vanos’ this and ‘rod bearings’ that! 😂
Redish are the guys for the E46.

FB is a nightmare. It's the same with the E92. I sold a Frozen Grey E92 M3 at the start of the year. Everyone wanting money off so they could change the actuators and do the rod bearings. The car was price great so told them where to go! I wish I kept it till the summer now tbh as I would have got a few £k more.

I disagree with the coupes being the best…for one thing they lose the magnificent seats from the saloon and estate. Saloon or estate looks so much more like a Q car whereas the coupe looks just a bit flat in my opinion.
the saloon takes the heritage all the way from the four door amg hammer from the 80s and does it well.
people are different so we all like different things, but for me saloon wins all the time…

I disagree with the coupes being the best…for one thing they lose the magnificent seats from the saloon and estate. Saloon or estate looks so much more like a Q car whereas the coupe looks just a bit flat in my opinion.
the saloon takes the heritage all the way from the four door amg hammer from the 80s and does it well.
people are different so we all like different things, but for me saloon wins all the time…

Yip we're all different mate. Some like big BOOBs some like small boobs. I love them BIG lol 🤣

It was for sale not long ago, had too many owners (for me) back then and now another added! 🙈 lol I know, picky! 😂

Seen it on FB, guys only had it a few months. How many owners is it on?

TBH though, you should buy on condition and history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom