C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ohhhh!!! You’ve got the radar cruise control too? 😎

yeah that’s the one bud, I remember seeing it for sale before and then the chap who bought it was showing pics on the FB group.
what FB group is this? Link please?

yeah that’s the one bud, I remember seeing it for sale before and then the chap who bought it was showing pics on the FB group.
Yep, lots of toys on my car courtesy of a generous first owner :thumb:

However, he did not spec the LSD option so I've had a Quaife ATB one installed and it makes a significant difference when asking the car to push on out of corners :D

Yep, lots of toys on my car courtesy of a generous first owner :thumb:

However, he did not spec the LSD option so I've had a Quaife ATB one installed and it makes a significant difference when asking the car to push on out of corners :D

Sweet! Can't go wrong with the diff, I'm surprised more owners didn't tick that option box :eek: Also, I reckon it's a very welcome mod. I doubt it would affect the resale value (If you ever intended on selling it of course). Prices are very handsome at the moment (For the owners anyway!)

Sweet! Can't go wrong with the diff, I'm surprised more owners didn't tick that option box :eek: Also, I reckon it's a very welcome mod. I doubt it would affect the resale value (If you ever intended on selling it of course). Prices are very handsome at the moment (For the owners anyway!)
Totally agree. It’s a great add on and Quaife is the best there is. A few choice modifications can certainly add value. On other similar cars, the E46 M3 CSL manual conversion is gaining traction with more people doing it.

Yeah agreed, whereas they don’t think ‘if the car isn’t priced correctly as far as I’m concerned, I won’t put in an offer’ :/ instead they dictate to you what it should be! I try and avoid entertaining those people lol. But an E92 in frozen grey 😎 very nice! Was it the competition pack?
It wasn’t mate. But it was a very nice & well spec’d one. Full M performance carbon also. 👍
C4AD628E-4EDB-4501-BD1B-3C9ED2EFD7DD.jpeg

It really depends the saloon and estate buyers are a different segment to the coupe buyers.

The coupe's were much more popular obviously from the number of registrations but they still do seem popular.

I would probably get an estate next. I've had the saloon and coupe already lol :)

It really depends the saloon and estate buyers are a different segment to the coupe buyers.

The coupe's were much more popular obviously from the number of registrations but they still do seem popular.

I would probably get an estate next. I've had the saloon and coupe already lol :)

How's the sale coming along with your one mate? Beautiful example I must say, especially with the 2-tone interior. Just sets it off nicely 👍

How's the sale coming along with your one mate? Beautiful example I must say, especially with the 2-tone interior. Just sets it off nicely 👍

Lots of interest. No has come up with the cash yet. I am not in a hurry to sell.

Yep surprised more didn’t go for the two tone leather. It’s an immaculate car and has a very good spec list.

I know this is the wrong thread, but this is one of my other cars and i believe the C63 was its natural successor ;)

Attachments

• _P2M0148 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0148 (Custom).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • _P2M0086 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0086 (Custom).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • _P2M0095 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0095 (Custom).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • _P2M0106 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0106 (Custom).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • _P2M0127 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0127 (Custom).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • _P2M0112 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0112 (Custom).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • _P2M0088 (Custom).jpg
    _P2M0088 (Custom).jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 14
Gorgeous motor mate! Do those have the dog-leg box? I bet you had some fun with that lol!

Gorgeous motor mate! Do those have the dog-leg box? I bet you had some fun with that lol!
It has the dogleg box...
Its not very dynamic though, or powerful...bit wallowy in the corners etc, lifeless steering etc...
Its feels very heavy even though the kerb weight is around 1.35 tonnes...
So it has many shortcomings, but still a nice car...

It has the dogleg box...
Its not very dynamic though, or powerful...bit wallowy in the corners etc, lifeless steering etc...
Its feels very heavy even though the kerb weight is around 1.35 tonnes...
So it has many shortcomings, but still a nice car...

This the 2.3 or the 2.5?

Well I’ve once again flown the nest, my cars gone to its new home. I’ll be lurking as I’ll always be in love with the 6.2.
I do however have a few things to move on that were spares for mine that I’d collected.

I have 5 wheels (2 are scrap I would say) but the other 3 are good to excellent.
If anyone wants to buy them as spares pm me, not sure what a fair price is but if you’ve damaged a rear or front and don’t want a refinished wheel that doesn’t match the original this is ideal. I have a rear which is in great condition, a front which is also in very nice condition and another front which is OK and could be touched up.
I also have a good used 507 gear knob/gaiter. Offering them to other forum members first…
Hi
Are these still available?

Anyone else noticed that we haven’t had any new 507 adverts for at least a few weeks 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom