C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If anyone’s interested in purchasing..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another 1 year owner. They've put quite a few miles on it though. Nice car with factory LSD and decent options list.

I am sure that car was up for sale last year.

^ Also states in the advert "No offers":(

Hi all, long time lurker and found this thread over the weekend. Took me a good while to read through all 26 pages. Superb thread, until it started to go a little sloppy a page or two ago! In anycase; I've recently sold my 2006 CLS 320 and now I'm in the market for a 507. Initially I looked for a 'standard' 2014 C63 which I test drove and caught the bug immediately!, then the 2014 C63 Performance Pack and now I've worked my way onto the 507!

Desired at the moment: black (cant do white) saloon, black interior with diamond cut wheels. I had my eyes on the one down in Essex which has now shifted. That did have refurbished black wheels though.. and was a little leggy at > 50K miles. Think it was around £36-7k?

Trouble now is that these cars are so bloody rare, but I've had a good look at some of your cars and they are lovely. I know I'm after the correct car for sure!

Glad you found the thread useful. If there's anything you need to know then please ask and we'll do our best to help.

There are usually around 15 x 507's for sale at any one time, of varying age, price and specification. If you're after a black saloon then you'll need to be fairlh patient as there are only 8 or 9 in existence. All the ones I've seen have 19" titanium/silver wheels and all but one have black leather interior.

Definitely worth the wait though.

Phil

Hi all, long time lurker and found this thread over the weekend. Took me a good while to read through all 26 pages. Superb thread, until it started to go a little sloppy a page or two ago! In anycase; I've recently sold my 2006 CLS 320 and now I'm in the market for a 507. Initially I looked for a 'standard' 2014 C63 which I test drove and caught the bug immediately!, then the 2014 C63 Performance Pack and now I've worked my way onto the 507!

Desired at the moment: black (cant do white) saloon, black interior with diamond cut wheels. I had my eyes on the one down in Essex which has now shifted. That did have refurbished black wheels though.. and was a little leggy at > 50K miles. Think it was around £36-7k?

Trouble now is that these cars are so bloody rare, but I've had a good look at some of your cars and they are lovely. I know I'm after the correct car for sure!

Hi,

If you would consider black low mileage coupe with 10k miles. I may be tempted....

Send me a pm if interested.

Thanks Phil, informative. Yes I’m willing to be patient with the dark nights here now and wait over the winter. Also fancy the Magno colour.

Liz, thanks for the offer but unfortunately Saloon only.

Anyway enough of my hijacking! I hope to add my 507 to this thread in the near future! My Peugeot 207 run around just isn’t cutting it..

Thanks Phil, informative. Yes I’m willing to be patient with the dark nights here now and wait over the winter. Also fancy the Magno colour.

Liz, thanks for the offer but unfortunately Saloon only.

Anyway enough of my hijacking! I hope to add my 507 to this thread in the near future! My Peugeot 207 run around just isn’t cutting it..

Will keep an eye peeled for you. Keep on track with this thread.

Reactions: PD9
Also fancy the Magno colour.

Only ever seen one of those and it has never been up for sale..... so far. @Yex should be able to advise how easy the Magno is to maintain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom