C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, I have a 507 estate. I don’t know if mine is on the register or not **63LHX?

Is there a way I can view all the info you have aquired?

Do you know how many estate are currently registered? I’ve heard 15,12 and 10

Thanks

Hi, I have a 507 estate. I don’t know if mine is on the register or not **63LHX?

Is there a way I can view all the info you have aquired?

Do you know how many estate are currently registered? I’ve heard 15,12 and 10

Thanks
Hi Martin
I do have this car on the register as well as the red coupé you previously owned. I'm just in the process of updating the charts/report so happy to share this with you. I'll also do some specific analysis on the Estate cars as that's slightly different.

My understanding is that there were 21 Estate cars registered. I've got 12 on my database from a total of 152 cars [8%]. If 233 cars were produced in total then 8% of that is 19 so suspect the number of Estates will be somewhere in the range of 18 - 22.

People who bought 507 Estates chose Silver or Grey as much as Black or White so quite different to the Coupé/Saloon cars where around 3/4 are Black or White.

upload_2018-5-15_11-55-50.png

Hi Phil
Can you add me to the register ... I think you already know more about my car than I do so not sure you need a PM :D

Hi Phil
Can you add me to the register ... I think you already know more about my car than I do so not sure you need a PM :D
And a very lovely example of a 507 it is too :)

Only another 80 cars needed to complete the list!! Wish I'd have started compiling it sooner as there would have been loads coming off lease in Sept/Oct 2016. I didn't start until early last year when I was looking for mine.

How did you know that I had the red coupe by the way?
That was a better spec than my estate, but not as family friendly

How did you know that I had the red coupe by the way?
That was a better spec than my estate, but not as family friendly
From this thread

C63 507

Definitely more practical with the Estate. We've got an E350 for load lugging duties. Can still get my bike in the C63 though :)

Looking at the DfT statistics for the end of 2017:

Cars still registered [based on original registration date]:
2013 = 81
2014 = 117
2015 = 14
TOTAL = 212

SORNed [based on original registration date]:

2013 = 10
2014 = 7
2015 = 0
TOTAL = 17

The DfT also show 100 cars originally registered in 2013, 144 in 2014 and 14 in 2015. Not sure where the 29 cars have gone that were registered but aren't now? Seems a lot to have been scrapped already :confused:

Only 34 saloons made for UK market. Approximately 50% white and 25% black

Are any of you lovely people looiing at selling a low mileage saloon or estate 507?

There is a Tenorite Grey 507 listed on pistonheads for sale section ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking at the DfT statistics for the end of 2017:

Cars still registered [based on original registration date]:
2013 = 81
2014 = 117
2015 = 14
TOTAL = 212

SORNed [based on original registration date]:

2013 = 10
2014 = 7
2015 = 0
TOTAL = 17

The DfT also show 100 cars originally registered in 2013, 144 in 2014 and 14 in 2015. Not sure where the 29 cars have gone that were registered but aren't now? Seems a lot to have been scrapped already :confused:

I think there might be a possibility of them ending in a ditch or exported to places like Aus.

There is a Tenorite Grey 507 listed on pistonheads for sale section ...

There is also a 507 with very low mileage, 6k, being prepared for Bristol Mercedes dealership. £45k

There is also a 507 with very low mileage, 6k, being prepared for Bristol Mercedes dealership. £45k

Saloon?

Hi Andy

It has a number of features:

Blind spot assist where the little red warning triangles in the wing mirrors light up if a vehicle is in your blind spot. The car also beeps at you if you indicate whilst there's a car in your blind spot.
Active Lane-Keeping assist - the steering wheel vibrates if you drift across the white line without indicating. Eventually it applies the brakes selectively to try and bring the car back into the lane.
Distronic Plus with Pre-Safe brake - adaptive cruise control (keeps a set distance from the car in front) plus brakes the car for you if the car in front slows down or stops. Also has autonomous braking to avoid pedestrians up to 30mph.

You can tell if a car has it as the star on the front grille will be filled in where the cameras/sensors are.

upload_2018-6-23_15-28-44.jpeg

I've got it on my 507 and the adaptive cruise control is a really nice feature.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom