C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilLinda

Car
E350 CDI Estate (S212), C63 507 coupé, Honda S2000
Before I purchased my C63 507 I kept a register of all the cars that I saw for sale, until eventually I found the right one for me, a silver coupe with black 507 wheels. I decided to keep the list going, partly for interest and partly as a challenge, to see how many of the 233 UK registered cars I could find. OK, I know it makes me look like a right 'Anorak' but this is the last of the big engine NA cars that Mercedes ever made so a milestone in their history.

I did post previously here
C63 507 Statistics

but since then the Register has grown to 130 cars for which I have Registration No., build spec etc.

The first 507 was registered in July 2013 and the last in May 2015. The busiest months for new cars, unsurprisingly, were Sept 2013 and March 2014.

Coupes were the most popular body style and Estates quite rare. I understand only 21 Estates were ever sold in the UK

upload_2018-1-3_12-51-34.png

Colour wise, Polar White is by far the one you're most likely to see. I hadn't originally realised that Tenorite Grey was an option as there was no mention of this in the sales brochure.

upload_2018-1-3_12-51-47.png

Looking at the options list then Privacy Glass, Harmon Kardon sound system and Black 19" wheels feature on over half the cars. If you're looking for a Tenorite Grey Estate with Lane tracking package you may have a long wait (one does exist though).

upload_2018-1-3_12-51-57.png

Finally, interior trim. Most going for full black leather rather than either of the Leather/Dinamica options

upload_2018-1-3_12-53-38.png

I know there are a few on here who own, or have owned a 507 so would be great if you can send me a pm with details of your car so I can include on the Model Register [Apowers; JohnV; kw507; Contrast; Bongo Fury; Mike746; steelnads; bravo05; benzyone; H20MRV).

Also, let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about this awesome model and I'll add to this thread.

Phil

Some interesting stats there.

I can't seem to PM you but I have a fire opal 507 estate with privacy glass, Harmon Kardon sound, LSD and reversing camera.

Some interesting stats there.

I can't seem to PM you but I have a fire opal 507 estate with privacy glass, Harmon Kardon sound, LSD and reversing camera.
Thanks for the post.
Are the middle letters of your registration 63F?
Phil

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Phil
I know I’ve pm,d you but if you need any more info just let me know good work you’ve done there
Thanks
Alec

Hi Phil
I know I’ve pm,d you but if you need any more info just let me know good work you’ve done there
Thanks
Alec
Alec
You're most welcome and thanks for your help.
Hopefully I'll hear from other owners in due course
Phil

A couple of other pieces of 507 trivia:

Car with the most expensive options list:
Platinum Magno coupe (Sept 2013)
19" black wheels
Interior Carbon
AMG Performance Suspension
Privacy Glass
Reversing Camera
Interior Lighting pack
Driving Assistance pack
Rear Side bags
Heated screen wash
Keyless go
HK Audio
TOTAL = £11,370

Most expensive options on a non 'Magno' car
Tenorite Grey Saloon (Dec 2013)
19" black wheels
Interior Carbon
LSD
Reversing Camera
Driving Assistance pack
Fire Extinguisher
Keyless go
CD Changer
HK Audio
TOTAL = £7,835

Great work.

Shame you didn't buy a CL 216 Facelift with the 5.5 Bi-turbo engine. Would love to know how many out there with the same information.

Great work.

Shame you didn't buy a CL 216 Facelift with the 5.5 Bi-turbo engine. Would love to know how many out there with the same information.
And only just over 100 sold so easier than the 230 or so 507's :thumb:

Hey Phil, do you happen to know of any 507 estates for sale?

I have had by 2011 C63 PPP estate for 5yrs+ now (the longest I have ever owed a car!) and the only thing I would consider changing it for would be a 507 estate but my occasional searches never find any for sale (and your numbers above prove why with only 21 produced!).

Hey Phil, do you happen to know of any 507 estates for sale?

I have had by 2011 C63 PPP estate for 5yrs+ now (the longest I have ever owed a car!) and the only thing I would consider changing it for would be a 507 estate but my occasional searches never find any for sale (and your numbers above prove why with only 21 produced!).
None at the moment but they do come up for sale occasionally. There was a Tenorite Grey one on Autotrader just before Christmas and a white one at GKirby in October. Maybe register on Autotrader and set up an alert to notify you if one comes up.

The colours Of the 10 Estate cars I've seen are:

1 x Fire Opal Red
1 x Magno Platinum
1 x Tenorite Grey
2 x Polar White
3 x Iridium Silver
2 x Obsidian Black

would appear that silver is a bit more popular on the Estates

unreal mate..im searching for the right one must have lsd though

unreal mate..im searching for the right one must have lsd though
Wouldn't worry about that too much as very easy to fit a Quaife afterwards.

Plenty of choice for sale at the moment, but no estates!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

None at the moment but they do come up for sale occasionally. There was a Tenorite Grey one on Autotrader just before Christmas and a white one at GKirby in October. Maybe register on Autotrader and set up an alert to notify you if one comes up.

Thanks, I have just set up autotrader alert so will keep my eyes peeled for an estate.......

Thats unbelievably inexpensive and only 30k on the clock with
I'm looking at 507 coupe version but they all seem to be around the 40-45k mark albeit with slightly lower mileage

A white estate has just come onto the auto trader at Bolton Jaguar. This is too cheap in my opinion to the point where I'm tempted to sell mine and purchase this...

Mercedes-Benz C-Class C63 Edition 507 5Dr Auto Petrol Estate 6.2

I spotted it too and have put a deposit on it...:)
Going to see it tomorrow so hopefully it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom