C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice to see the dealer with the 507 getting the performance stats correct :rolleyes:

PPP car an absolute beauty :thumb:

A little off topic here lads.
has anyone had their wheels refurbed with a different finish from OEM?
I had the wheels refurbed by Brooklands, and I've C5 coated them, but still not happy with the overall look and finish. So I've been thinking about having them done again in a dark anthracite finish. Has anyone got any pics of theirs done in any other finish

A little off topic here lads.
has anyone had their wheels refurbed with a different finish from OEM?
I had the wheels refurbed by Brooklands, and I've C5 coated them, but still not happy with the overall look and finish. So I've been thinking about having them done again in a dark anthracite finish. Has anyone got any pics of theirs done in any other finish

I’m still waiting to see an OEM finish :dk:

Hopefully to me, put a deposit on it this morning.
Been looking for months for the “right” car. This is it fingers crossed, ticks every box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad we spotted something and it helped! I bet that is the LOWEST mileage W204 63 in the country and the fact it is a saloon PPP with that stunning interior and some nice spec on too... You got a steal. The only problem is...wont you be scared to put miles on it!?

Will do :)
Wouldn’t have seen it without the forum as it didn’t show up my search notifications with MB for some reason.
It’s going to get driven albeit not massively. I’ve only done 20k miles in my current car in 3 years.
Checked a few details with the dealer now and it’s all sweet...HK instead Burmeister which was an obvious listing error but everything else checks out.
Just have to give it the once over in the flesh at the weekend then vvrrroooommm burble rumble groowwwl.
The Mrs did say Porcelain equals Old Man but hey, what does she know?

Will do :)
Wouldn’t have seen it without the forum as it didn’t show up my search notifications with MB for some reason.
It’s going to get driven albeit not massively. I’ve only done 20k miles in my current car in 3 years.
Checked a few details with the dealer now and it’s all sweet...HK instead Burmeister which was an obvious listing error but everything else checks out.
Just have to give it the once over in the flesh at the weekend then vvrrroooommm burble rumble groowwwl.
The Mrs did say Porcelain equals Old Man but hey, what does she know?

Ignore her - the light interiors are stunning and make the cars a really special place to be in. I really miss my porcelain seats in my old 507, though, they are a pitta to keep as tidy looking as black.

Ignore her - the light interiors are stunning and make the cars a really special place to be in. I really miss my porcelain seats in my old 507, though, they are a pitta to keep as tidy looking as black.

It’s nicer in the flesh than in the photos which don’t do this car justice. It really is brand new..getting delivered Wednesday/Thursday wwhooooo.
It’s an animal.

It’s nicer in the flesh than in the photos which don’t do this car justice. It really is brand new..getting delivered Wednesday/Thursday wwhooooo.
It’s an animal.

Awesome purchase congratulations that m156 will keep you buzzing for years, beats the w205 c63 hands down.

It’s an animal.

Congrats, sounds great! What's the spec? The previous owner must've had amazing will power to keep the miles so low.

I understand the previous owner was a car enthusiast with multiple vehicles.
You can only drive one at a time eh?
Spec is top notch. PPP, Cavanite Blue/Porcelain interior. Silver multi spoke 19’,s, command online, HK, DAB, reverse cam. Most worthwhile boxes ticked :)
Full MB history inc lsd oil change.
Has everything on my wanted list as it goes.

I understand the previous owner was a car enthusiast with multiple vehicles.
You can only drive one at a time eh?
Spec is top notch. PPP, Cavanite Blue/Porcelain interior. Silver multi spoke 19’,s, command online, HK, DAB, reverse cam. Most worthwhile boxes ticked :)
Full MB history inc lsd oil change.
Has everything on my wanted list as it goes.

it had the LSD too? Rare!

Yep. It’s all there. I’ve been searching for quite some time. Some silly money is being asked for cars that aren’t really really anything other than standard. The semi sensible ones mostly are missing something I consider important, the service history is slightly flawed or they’ve had shedloads of owners so when this one came up I just went for it without hesitation. Decent ones go pretty much straightaway and I missed out on a couple through dithering...glad I did now though lol.
Cars like this don’t come up very often so I feel very lucky, privileged even.
I’m not going to sleep much in the next few days that’s for sure, I keep giggling to myself I’m so excited.
I haven’t felt this way about a car since I got a brand new R reg Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo. (I loved that car)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom