C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lol why would you want to loose a car so special over a fuel tank?
Andy really has cherished that car. And no doubt the best I’ve seen.
I’ll be giving them a call first thing as I maybe interested in it
I called them back after speaking to a couple of guys on here to buy it anyway and the sales guy said it’s sold to someone else who I think they were waiting for finance approval on (so they get more money from the kick back). Said he would call back tomorrow if not.

I’d be devastated 🙈 that was an absolute steal. I searched for a year for my car and a year prior to that for my one before which was a bit of a shed... patience though and a good one will rear it’s head!

Maybe ...

Andy wanted 36/37 privately for it, I hope he traded it in and got a decent trade in value for it...

If they are servicing it at Mercedes, fitting new tyres as well...and its as good as Andy made it out to be on the forum then its a genuine steal. I would have bought it in a heartbeat if I was looking as it has a very nice spec too.
Don't think he has any cars at the moment so maybe a straight sale to them?

I’d be devastated 🙈 that was an absolute steal. I searched for a year for my car and a year prior to that for my one before which was a bit of a shed... patience though and a good one will rear it’s head!

Maybe ...
I had been looking at other cars; I literally stumbled across it last night so I hadn’t done any research until today to realise it was a good deal, but now I know lol!

I called up and said I’ll just take it and I’m happy to pay the full balance over the phone right now, and was told no. Frustrating but there we go, that one obviously wasn’t meant to be.

Don't think he has any cars at the moment so maybe a straight sale to them?
They told me it was a straight sale, I thought it may have been a sale or return car like a lot of their cars are, but they said they bought it from the owner.

To be honest. Looking at andys thread were he has spent so much time cleaning it etc.. and detailed write ups . I think his could be best out there in terms of condition. Plus low mileage

And the spec would be..

Alcantara wheel and gearknob, decals, black mirrors/spoiler and daytime running lights. 507 Edition badge above glovebox. Forged engine (dark grey intake manifold), red brakes calipers and obviously the 507 edition forged wheels... might have missed something?

Code P61 from memory

Great thanks for the information

It's a good car which they can sell to someone who won't fart about over a tank of Vpower.
When i purchased my 507 from rybrook Birmingham the car was running on fumes, The first job was to google the nearest shell petrol station I filled up and never looked back.

When i purchased my 507 from rybrook Birmingham the car was running on fumes, The first job was to google the nearest shell petrol station I filled up and never looked back.
Penny pinching accountants

Hi all - first post on here. I bought my 507 from GKirby back at the end of October/beginning of November in 2018. Fairly 'standard' spec (if you can call that on this model!) - black, coupe, leather, privacy glass.

Only thing I'll be doing to it in terms of updating the standard spec (beyond perhaps an exhaust) is trying to retrofit the reversing camera. Anyone done it...?

Plate - WV63 LSL

Nice one just come up at Millenium Hereos. I offered them £250 less delivered under 100 miles away and they said no. So I offered full ask collected for a full tank of fuel and they said no again lol!

hard to find nice ones but the search will continue as that seems a little mad!
Edited: it seems I was about the 100th person to say that looks like Andy’s old car 😁

Last edited:
I wonder if it's been resprayed under warranty as few few of the other red cars have? Is there a cut off point for the defective paint work repairs by MB?

I think it covered for 25 years. It’s a known issue so it’s all good but bumpers ain’t included! You need pay for those to match up.

Is that the same car as the one in the Auto Trader? The one in the link is near Banbury, not Bradford - or are these old pics of ten same car? Or another red 507 Estate?

Is that the same car as the one in the Auto Trader? The one in the link is near Banbury, not Bradford - or are these old pics of ten same car? Or another red 507 Estate?

Pictures were taken late last year. Would guess it was traded in at mercedes and it went to auction from them after, before being repaired and offered for sale by the current seller.

Pictures were taken late last year. Would guess it was traded in at mercedes and it went to auction from them after, before being repaired and offered for sale by the current seller.
Then thanks for the steer, did have that one favourited although not sure I want an estate over a coupe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom