C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No it did not
I thought not.

I know most owners of all the 63 variants claim the only difference being that the 507s have a badge on the dash, most seem to forget additional Forged wheels.

Apologies if I've misunderstood the original qestion

Hi Barry
I'll add your name as current owner to the list. If you could post the engine builder at some point that would be appreciated.
Thanks
Phil
Hi phil
Sorry for the late reply, I will upload a photo tomorrow of the engine builders plaque, I wouldn't be up to speed with the forum world lol, still the proud owner tho .
Cheers
Barry

Few recent photos

Attachments

• IMG-20210512-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210512-WA0000.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20210511-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20210511-WA0021.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20210511-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20210511-WA0019.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Yex
Nice car that is 😁 enjoy
Not to sure about the tyre writing though

The tyre writing has now been removed, for a change, car currently running on continentals, but fancy a change any suggestions

I've got continentals on my C63ppp no issues with them, but most seem to put Michelin ps4s on

I've no issues with mine either, great tyre, just putting it out there to see what tyres other members suggest with experience . I soon need a set lol.
Cheers

I've no issues with mine either, great tyre, just putting it out there to see what tyres other members suggest with experience . I soon need a set lol.
Cheers

I'd get the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

I wanted to post the forum that I am going to be selling KY63 ZRK shortly, probably via AutoTrader (some of you know the car from the Chris Harris YouTube drive and from the long term test car on PistonHeads, but if not you can google the plate and find lots of images). I have had the car for over 6 years and it was first registered in Sept 2013 and has a full list of extras, including a rear axle limited-slip differential, as it was used a promotional car. I bought it at just over 14k miles and it has now done just over 66k, and it has been my daily driver. I am going to be doing longer motorway journeys shortly so don’t want to needlessly add miles to the 507 and feel it is the right time to sell the car, no matter how much I enjoy it. I wanted to give the forum a heads up as I know some members are always on the lookout for a good car, especially an estate.

I have just had the matte black alloys refurbished (for the second time as they fade a little over time) and the car also had some cosmetic work done, with new boot gas struts and a new petrol cap attachment fitted (minor but it annoyed me that it broke). Matt, who owns The Matt Finish, has professionally cleaned and detailed the car throughout its time with me and it is currently at his premises after having a wheels off detail and the alloys refurbished and other works done. A shot of the car after a recent clean:

Matte/ Vinyl Wraps, The Matt Finish

I have the full VIN Decoder Sheet, but extracts are (and I am sure some of you know these codes better than me):

Code Description

051U DESIGNO MAGNO PLATINUM MATT FINISH
213 SPEED-SENSITIVE POWER STEERING/VARIO STEERING
218 REAR-VIEW CAMERA
221A LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE
230 PARKING GUIDANCE
250 AMG DRIVER PACKAGE
414 ELECTRIC TILT/SLIDE SUNROOF IN GLASS VERSION
440 TEMPOMAT (CRUISE CONTROL)
471 MECHANICAL LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL
475 TIRE PRESSURE CONTROL
512 COMAND APS WITH DVD CHANGER
772 AMG STYLING PACKAGE-FRONT SPOILER, SIDE SKIRT
793 AMG 19" DOUBLE-SPOKE WHEELS WITH MIXED TIRES
810 PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
840 DARK TINTED GLASS
873 SEAT HEATER FOR LEFT AND RIGHT FRONT SEATS
889 KEYLESS - GO
890 AUTOMATIC REAR-END DOOR
916 FUEL TANK WITH LARGE VOLUME - VOLUME 1
B54 MBCONNECT - REAL-TIME TRAFFIC DATA

It has been serviced at Mercedes Tonbridge (as some of you had already guessed) throughout its time with me and has had new front brake discs and pads about 5k miles ago and a new radiator and coolant about 12k miles ago after a small crack was detected. It drives as you expect it to, fast and loud, and I have looked after it meticulously as it was a car I bought because I wanted one of the last of the big block naturally aspirated engines before the world went full turbo.

Apologies that I have only viewed and not participated on the forum before now but thought that now was a good time to post on one of the last missing cars.

Hi guys,
New to the site but have owned an R63 for nearly 10 years and still love it.
CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE
i am looking for a very particular 507
KY63 ZRK
Wondered if this particular car was on the register? its a Wagon in Matt Grey, not sure what the official colour name was. Anyway i am trying to contact the owner hoping to register my interest when he is ready to sell of course.
Can anybody help me please.
Rich
You’re in luck, the owner of KY63 ZRK just posted in this very thread - it’s going g up for sale.

I wanted to post the forum that I am going to be selling KY63 ZRK shortly, probably via AutoTrader (some of you know the car from the Chris Harris YouTube drive and from the long term test car on PistonHeads, but if not you can google the plate and find lots of images). I have had the car for over 6 years and it was first registered in Sept 2013 and has a full list of extras, including a rear axle limited-slip differential, as it was used a promotional car. I bought it at just over 14k miles and it has now done just over 66k, and it has been my daily driver. I am going to be doing longer motorway journeys shortly so don’t want to needlessly add miles to the 507 and feel it is the right time to sell the car, no matter how much I enjoy it. I wanted to give the forum a heads up as I know some members are always on the lookout for a good car, especially an estate.

I have just had the matte black alloys refurbished (for the second time as they fade a little over time) and the car also had some cosmetic work done, with new boot gas struts and a new petrol cap attachment fitted (minor but it annoyed me that it broke). Matt, who owns The Matt Finish, has professionally cleaned and detailed the car throughout its time with me and it is currently at his premises after having a wheels off detail and the alloys refurbished and other works done. A shot of the car after a recent clean:

I have the full VIN Decoder Sheet, but extracts are (and I am sure some of you know these codes better than me):

Code Description

218 REAR-VIEW CAMERA
230 PARKING GUIDANCE
250 AMG DRIVER PACKAGE
810 PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
840 DARK TINTED GLASS
889 KEYLESS - GO

It has been serviced at Mercedes Tonbridge (as some of you had already guessed) throughout its time with me and has had new front brake discs and pads about 5k miles ago and a new radiator and coolant about 12k miles ago after a small crack was detected. It drives as you expect it to, fast and loud, and I have looked after it meticulously as it was a car I bought because I wanted one of the last of the big block naturally aspirated engines before the world went full turbo.

Apologies that I have only viewed and not participated on the forum before now but thought that now was a good time to post on one of the last missing cars.

Code Description

218 REAR-VIEW CAMERA
230 PARKING GUIDANCE
250 AMG DRIVER PACKAGE
810 PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
840 DARK TINTED GLASS
889 KEYLESS - GO

As anybody in unable to pm you, it might be useful to put some contact details and a price?

Does the forum allow me to put an email address? I am not sure of protocol so want to check

Welcome to the forum pal. A mate of mine is interested, how soon would it be going on sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom