C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All, Looks like i've finally found the right place to find a 507!

If anyone has one for sale please reach out to me, I'd rather buy from a genuine enthusiast then a dealer. Looking for a coup ideally Black or White and full merc SH, but happy to consider any car at this stage!

Cheers

Vik

I did get the email and just getting to it now as a few people has asked questions. Responses will be with you shortly.

I suppose the wheels were refurbished all black, losing the amg milled silver logo?

Yes, i did try getting them taken back to bare metal when i refurbished them first time but had trouble finding anyone to do it.

I thought not.

I know most owners of all the 63 variants claim the only difference being that the 507s have a badge on the dash, most seem to forget additional Forged wheels.

Apologies if I've misunderstood the original qestion

Hi Lee,

He’s referring to the 125 edition there, which of course only means something on a sport/diesel model as the AMG’s came equipped with the special gubbins as standard anyway! :thumb:

Was wondering if this is on the register? Looks like a press car but the reg isn’t recognised so I guess it could be on a private plate etc. About as rare as they come!

Attachments

• 8846F579-97D3-4BAC-9712-BA44A6CCFBE2.jpeg
    8846F579-97D3-4BAC-9712-BA44A6CCFBE2.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 25
Was wondering if this is on the register? Looks like a press car but the reg isn’t recognised so I guess it could be on a private plate etc. About as rare as they come!
Yeah, according to the OP, only 6% of 507's in the register are red. So only 7 or 8 cars.

Further to my recent post on KY63 ZRK I have now taken a deposit from a forum member. If anything changes and it becomes available again I will come back and tell the forum. Many thanks to those that contacted me and I should have written back individually to everyone that sent me an email. If not, apologies that I missed you.

Hi all, was wondering if anyone is familiar with this motor? It's been on sale for awhile now it seems: Magno Coupe

I know it's had 4 owners, but considering the low miles and magno paintjob, I would have thought it'd be snapped up by now!

From what I have heard a cou
Hi all, was wondering if anyone is familiar with this motor? It's been on sale for awhile now it seems: Magno Coupe

I know it's had 4 owners, but considering the low miles and magno paintjob, I would have thought it'd be snapped up by now!
From what I have heard a couple of buyers have walked away from this car, not sure why, I'm sure a few members on here may have more information!

Couple people on the C63 facebook group have put deposits on it and left it, one thought it had been hit in the rear. The PPF needed replacing which would be costly and there was a noise on the valvetrain.

Did you not get a carbon spoiler on the 507? It does look nice though on the photos

Wow that makes sense! No wonder it hasn’t been snapped up. Do you know the reg Dan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom