c63 507

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VJP84

Car
A Class
Hi All,

New member, am looking for a c63 507 coupe, are there any current owners in here that I could speak to about the car?

Of course if anyone is considering selling please let me know too!

Cheers

Vik

Hi All,

New member, am looking for a c63 507 coupe, are there any current owners in here that I could speak to about the car?

Of course if anyone is considering selling please let me know too!

Cheers

Vik
Hi Vik

What do you want to know? Have a look at the 507 Register on here, might help!

Dan

Hi Vik

What do you want to know? Have a look at the 507 Register on here, might help!

Dan
Ignore found it Dan, thanks so much, was looking for information on what to look out for, Yex and others have been very helpful so far.

Thanks for the 507 Register that will definitely help my search! Many thanks!

Vik

Ignore found it Dan, thanks so much, was looking for information on what to look out for, Yex and others have been very helpful so far.

Thanks for the 507 Register that will definitely help my search! Many thanks!

Vik
No problem, I am looking at selling my car this summer so it may be of interest. Let me know!

No problem, I am looking at selling my car this summer so it may be of interest. Let me know!
Thanks Dan can you let me have the details and spec? Not sure what's the best way to do this can send you my email if that is any better?

Hey Dan, is yours the mint £50k one on Autotrader? I sold my Estate awhile ago but was after a nice Coupe or Saloon. Just curious as it's always a bit relieving buying off a group/forum member lol.

Hey Dan, is yours the mint £50k one on Autotrader? I sold my Estate awhile ago but was after a nice Coupe or Saloon. Just curious as it's always a bit relieving buying off a group/forum member lol.
Hi Goldeneye,

Yes it is, comes up as a 63 plate on there but it’s actually a 64 plate October 2014 car.

Dan

Hi Goldeneye,

Yes it is, comes up as a 63 plate on there but it’s actually a 64 plate October 2014 car.

Dan
£ 50 k prices are going crazy on these all of a sudden Good luck Nice Car I was going to sell mine but just too busy to sort it
out to be honest

They are about to get even more crazy so buy one whilst you still can. They are fetching silly money in Europe and only a matter of time before the same happens here.

£ 50 k prices are going crazy on these all of a sudden Good luck Nice Car I was going to sell mine but just too busy to sort it
out to be honest
Can you share the specs on yours?

They are about to get even more crazy so buy one whilst you still can. They are fetching silly money in Europe and only a matter of time before the same happens here.
Yes

Evening all new member here. I have just purchased a 507 estate How many members on here have estates?

Evening all new member here. I have just purchased a 507 estate How many members on here have estates?
Welcome bud! Was it the black one?

Wrong thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom