C63 6.2 v8 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robert C

Car
Skyline R32gtr
Hi looking to change from a skyline R32gtr to a C63 AMG estate and looking at people's posts main dealer seems to be the place to go
Looking at 2011-2012 cars are independent garages not recommended to purchase a AMG.

Jack @ PCS had a nice one I think he was selling and seemed good value.

I'm not so sure about this anyway. At that age, you're not going to be getting the full manufacturer warranty anyway. I'd buy on condition. In fact I did, and bought from an independent. Not regretted it so far!

The one I looked at that was for sale by a main dealer was higher mileage, worse condition for the same cost. And the dealer had fitted ditch finder tyres to it all round too.

I think the age you're looking at puts you right when the facelift model came out. I'd recommend trying to get one. Better gearbox, slightly nicer interior (in my opinion at least).

I think the age you're looking at puts you right when the facelift model came out. I'd recommend trying to get one. Better gearbox, slightly nicer interior (in my opinion at least).

I agree, go for the facelift. I purchased one from an independent which I had for 12 months and no issues what so ever. The 6.2 engine is solid :thumb:

Robert C said:
Who is jack @ PCS please.

Prestige Car Service at Horndean is a forum sponsor and very good MB indie.
Olly is the boss and Jack works there too.

I purchased from independent and haven't had any problems - touch wood...just make sure you do all your checks on history and be best to get one that has been serviced from mercedes from full and has all paperwork...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom