C63 AMG 1/43rd scale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trando

Car
C63 AMG
Look what my wife found! I've been hunting for one of these for ages and she beat me to it! Almost the exact relica of mine....

Photo14.jpg

it's not a facelift model, is it?

Nope - mine is a saloon without pop. The only difference between mine and the model is the wheels. Mine are 18 inch, which I prefer actually.

trando said:
Nope - mine is a saloon without pop. The only difference between mine and the model is the wheels. Mine are 18 inch, which I prefer actually.

That's ppp not pop! iPhone autocorrect drives mead sometimes!

Looks great!

Genuinely hope you've not bought it outright and there is some kind of lease on it as the residuals are allegedly awful.

Too early for jokes? :rolleyes:

That probably cost almost as much as the real thing!! :D:D:D
Only kidding!! Lovely model! You should see my 1:43rd collection! :thumb: Amazed my wife even dusts them now! :D

Looks great!

Genuinely hope you've not bought it outright and there is some kind of lease on it as the residuals are allegedly awful.

Too early for jokes? :rolleyes:

Back to the toy shop in 36 months?

No chickens in it ?

thats what i thought..seeing your estate at olly's?

These things are really quite nice aren't they?

When I collected mine from the dealer there was something quite special in the boot for my Son that I had requested as part of the deal (even managed to get the facelift version)

DSC02784-M.jpg

The guys at the dealership were actually falling over themselves to have a look as they thought I was mad when I insisted they throw it in as part of the deal on the new car. Only when they saw it did they realise why

Not sure if I have to hand it back at the end of the lease though.

there are a few companies doing these
minimercs is one
they have some nice models
road and track - theres a nice dtm safety car too

re the tags earlier in the week the moderators blocked them and a few people asked for them to be reinstated as they were useful
i doubt that it was their intention that they would revert to being used in the snidey manner as previously

i think there is a thread entitled "tags"

Simon_M said:
Great Tags guys - will you ever grow up?

:dk:

The sad thing is that they are grown up haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom