C63 AMG 125 Edition lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robincbailey

Car
CLS 320cdi
Anyone know who is doing the best leasing deal at the moment?

I've seen this:

NEW SHAPE MERCEDES C63 AMG 125 EDITION 4DR SALOON AUTO WITH METALLIC 6+23 10K PA £479.99+VAT OR 3+23 10K PA £535.99+VAT VEHICLES COME WITH NAV AS STANDARD

www.freedomcontracts.com

However, I contacted them recently about a CLS350 CDI deal they were advertising and they seemed terrible to deal with. I didn't receive the quote, had to chase them, then I received a quote on different terms to I requested ( it was the standard 10k rather than 18k PA) I replied asking for the quote on the terms I asked for but I didn't receive any response other than an email checking I was happy with their earlier quote!

At least its something to compare to mate. You could ask them for a formal quote, that doesn't cost anything!

Its amazing how the deals on the C63 are cheaper than the C350 CDI Sport I've ordered, I just couldn't afford the running costs!

Last edited:
HELP... im abt to pull the trigger on a new c63 amg saloon, happy with mag black but what interior, resale has to black, but i quite like tan/black and the poc/black, which is best???? i have one day to decide

HELP... im abt to pull the trigger on a new c63 amg saloon,

Can you please video you shooting your car, what are you using a pistol, shotgun, rifle or artillery canon?

£480 plus vat a month

Has to be far better than 'buying' one surely you would lose far more?

£480 plus vat a month

Has to be far better than 'buying' one surely you would lose far more?

That's what makes them so cheap that anyone can LEASE one and brag about it...

Oh, sht...off again...:D

HELP... im abt to pull the trigger on a new c63 amg saloon, happy with mag black but what interior, resale has to black, but i quite like tan/black and the poc/black, which is best???? i have one day to decide
i would say black would be the safe bet but if i had to choose between the other 2 i would go for porcalin/black.

Is the car being rented on a lease or PCP, if so resale isn't a problem, have the car in pink for all it matters.

this is my first AMG, was going to buy a used but then came across a PCP deal which looked quite good.

c63 edition 125, 19inch, heated screen, hk, DAB, rear air bags(kids obv!)
5k deposit, x36 £658pm

Magnetite Black, still unsure abt which leather option to go for so im heading down to the local MB dealer to try and see some in person.
Leaning towards sand/black duo or just sand (reminds me of an old 3 series i loved when i was a lot younger!)

the deal looked good to me , happy to hear any thoughts (are they pulling my pants down etc)

the deal looked good to me , happy to hear any thoughts (are they pulling my pants down etc)
it looks like they are just giving you the fianance contribution if you go on the mb site and then go to current offers it will show the deal.
you should be able to squeeze more out of them.
what dealership is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom