C63 AMG 507 edition question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCphoenix

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG 507
Does anyone know how you get the ‘Race’ settings up on the display unit (sat-nav screen) on the 507 edition? I’ve tried going through all the settings and yet, still cannot find them!

Any help would be appreciated........:thumb:

DCphoenix said:
Does anyone know how you get the ‘Race’ settings up on the display unit (sat-nav screen) on the 507 edition? I’ve tried going through all the settings and yet, still cannot find them! Any help would be appreciated........:thumb:

Was a optional extra, sounds like your car is missing the performance media.

I simply assumed it would be part of the package! I was not told it was an extra – (but then again I did not ask) for 10k more one would expect it to be part of the 507 edition package. Can this particular option be retro fitted? As I’m quite sure the wiring would be ready to ‘Plug & Play’, or maybe there would be more to it!?

Nope cannot be retro fitted.

Welcome to the LO Spec 507 Club, I just got ****ed as well with my one, I thought the " 507 " was all singing and dancing, not a C200 spec with a nice bonnet...

I would have been better with a std C63, Nice bonnet though...

Mine is going to be sold in the spring, ****ed off with Merc Uk is a understatement...

Never mind the fitted 18 inch wheels " as a no cost option sir " due to the fact they had no 19 507 wheels.... Whats the old saying? " Buyer Beware"

Hot damn, gutted it cannot be retro’d, as this (for me) was the most attractive’ of the 507 additions!

Absolutely! Buyers beware.

missing

Hot damn, gutted it cannot be retro’d, as this (for me) was the most attractive’ of the 507 additions!

Absolutely! Buyers beware.

You will have to change your sig now to "Not Fully loaded " :(

There are many options to add including DAB radio, Harmon Kardon 12 speaker surround sound, drivers assistance package. You really have to check the optional extras if you want them.

Lsd / 19 inch wheels / led sill plates / ect ect ect

I am selling mine with under 1k miles in the spring and getting a R8 or New M3,

507 ? does that stand for 507 options?

Its the last Merc I will ever be foolish enough to buy.

Bit confused by this. When you guys bought the 507 did it come with a standard spec list and an options list?

And the problem is you didn't tick the options you wanted? Or did the car not come with the correct standard specification?

J.

I really don't understand how people can go and buy a brand new car and not check what is standard for the price and what is optional?

Indeed MY mistake, I just thought for some reason as it was the " 507 " it was all singing and dancing, all the toys,

I did not order it, it was on the floor at Merc Edinburgh and I just fell in love, never looked at the spec....DOHHHHHHHH

MY MISTAKE, one I will remedy in the spring when I trade it in at a huge loss for a R8 or a new M3 : )

( and yes, I will be checking the options fitted )

Last edited:
During the five minute video of the 507' it showed the AMG performance media, along with all the other 'add-ons'! With seen this and not been told the AMG PM was an option - I simply took the video as what you can expect with the 507 edition. My fault for not asking!!

This is my options list:-

Paint – Tenorite grey metallic
Black leather
Memory package
Reversing camera
Driving assistance package
AMG differential lock
Command on-line system
Dab radio
Luxury automatic climate control
Fire extinguisher
19” AMG alloy wheels – 5 spoke in black
Harman Kardon Logic 7
Keyless go
Special model edition 507 - minus AMG PM.....:(
AMG interior carbon fibre package
Tyre pressure monitoring system

Fully loaded......well, almost!

I will post pics at the weekend......:thumb:

Everything can be retrofitted at a price.

From what I know of the system it is just a different head unit which houses the additional hardware sensors and the necessary software.

I'd e-mail AMG direct and ask them for the cost and then e-mail mbenznl and see what he says.

Everything can be retrofitted at a price.

From what I know of the system it is just a different head unit which houses the additional hardware sensors and the necessary software.

I'd e-mail AMG direct and ask them for the cost and then e-mail mbenznl and see what he says.

Cheers, i'll try that one! Bet it will be expensive.......:crazy:

Congrats on your new car...look fwd to seeing the pics. Are you a member of the the amg private lounge? Has direct links to germany and they read the posts. If not have your vin no. Handy if you want to join. Might be worth asking them directly. H20MRV i would defo join and ask them about the 18's

I am just scunnered with the car now and am getting shot of it, its not a money issue its the principal, Only Mrs H20 MRV gets to *uck me,

unfortunately My E200 is on lease and I am stuck with it for another 2 years or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom