C63 AMG , 507 edition, worth the extra £ ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sustanon250

Car
2013 Cayman & 2014 C63AMG & 2015 E63AMG estate
I've seen a couple of very tidy , 2013 C63 507's on Autotrader for £51k with 4.5k miles ; a regular C63 with that mileage would be around £36k , my question is , do you guys think the 507 is worth paying an extra £15k for ?

My son says the 507 should be a fantastic investment , would you agree ?

As it's the blow out edition, I personally reckon it will hold its value well if you don't do many miles in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a couple of very tidy , 2013 C63 507's on Autotrader for £51k with 4.5k miles ; a regular C63 with that mileage would be around £36k , my question is , do you guys think the 507 is worth paying an extra £15k for ?

Maybe £5k but not £15K.

Look at previous AMG's. They take many many years to go up in value.

They were 10K higher in price to the standard cars but any value would be a while coming considering how popular the C63 was and how many they sold

Thanks for the comments !

Normally I have my next car planned well in advance , but I'm really struggling to decide , I have a budget of up to about £55k

The Mrs wants me to get the C63S 4ltr , my son and all my mates say the W204 and my head is spinning !!!!

I'd love to hear comments from anyone that has owned both the 6.2ltr and 4ltr bi-turbo as to which one they prefer !

I've also started considering the E class , damn you can get lot of car/power for £40k !!!!!

Thanks for the comments !

Normally I have my next car planned well in advance , but I'm really struggling to decide , I have a budget of up to about £55k

The Mrs wants me to get the C63S 4ltr , my son and all my mates say the W204 and my head is spinning !!!!

I'd love to hear comments from anyone that has owned both the 6.2ltr and 4ltr bi-turbo as to which one they prefer !

I've also started considering the E class , damn you can get lot of car/power for £40k !!!!!

And quite a bit more space in an E Class :D

And quite a bit more space in an E Class :D

Which is handy as I have 3 large boys, a Mrs and I'm just shy of 20stone; trouble is , the C63 is so much better looking (imho)

Which is handy as I have 3 large boys, a Mrs and I'm just shy of 20stone; trouble is , the C63 is so much better looking (imho)

E63 will be better for your case.

Plus those biturbos are easily map-able... simple remap and you hit 700bhp.

w204 C63 will not have enough legroom for your boys at the back... plus you may not like the front seats either...

Definitely not worth the 15K extra.

There is a 23k mile 507 advertised at £39k much better value and a far superior car to the e63 and 4.0 c63 ;0))

Always will be in your eyes The_Don but still not as good as a Black Series eh! :thumb:

But if you want more room, more power and a faster car for very little extra money then the E63 Bi-Turbos are the way to go!!! :D:bannana:

sjmaxwell said:
Always will be in your eyes The_Don but still not as good as a Black Series eh! :thumb: But if you want more room, more power and a faster car for very little extra money then the E63 Bi-Turbos are the way to go!!! :D:bannana:

Pffffffffft !

Black series are horrid creations ;0))

There is a 23k mile 507 advertised at £39k much better value and a far superior car to the e63 and 4.0 c63 ;0))

Great car but they are too small inside for a big family. My F11 is huge in the rear but I still need to move the seat forward for baby seats and rear passengers. I looked at a new C Class but my Golfs got more rear room.

If you can deal with the space issue the bland interior the 507 sounds great. A facelift e class would be stunning but again old tech interior.

I can see where your wife's coming from re the new C63s in fact there are two driven by women in our estate. Sound great.

From reading the above, you need an E63 for the space alone. It really is a great drive and yes, it's a relative bargain at £35 to £40k.
The 507 will always be worth a bit more if you leave it in the garage.

See I don't get the concern about buying cars with a view on selling them.... yes residuals are good to consider but buy a car to enjoy. If it worries you that much get the bus and invest your cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way I would pay 51k for a 507 - as an ex owner of one, absolutely loved it but its getting dated now.

No way I would pay 51k for a 507 - as an ex owner of one, absolutely loved it but its getting dated now.

Fair enough .

How do you find the turbo'd C63 compares to the 6.2 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom