C63 amg black series price watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Last edited:
paulshep69 said:
3rd one down to less than £100k already, that's a big drop in 2 hours, at that rate of depreciation, they'll want to pay you to take it away by next Friday.

Thats excluding VAT.
Still £120k with VAT.

Are they actually selling for that price though? A lot of high end stuff is hanging around at the moment.

Why would these go up in value??

Not all that old, and not all that rare, and yesterday's model to boot.

nick mercedes said:
Why would these go up in value?? Not all that old, and not all that rare, and yesterday's model to boot.

Have you purchased a c63 yet?

Not all that rare??? :O

Anyway do you guys think the number of replicas running about does anything to the asking price of these?

According to one of the adverts above there's 600 of them?

So no not really that rare all things considered.

And 66 RHD. - 45 which are registered according to Howmanyleft, not rare? :rolleyes:

Still just has bitter about C63/C63 owners it seems.

Dont feed the Troll.

Is that aimed at me?

Is this where all the people with AMG cars all have to pretend that they've got something rare and unique and those with out AMG cars are lesser people who have not quite made it?

Here's the wake up call, boys, were at the top end of a classic car bubble, those super rare 3 year old cars will be £35k in 5 years time, everyday (early) C63s will be £2995 and your CL55 will have long made the one way trip to EMR.

Sorry to be the myth buster.

Is that aimed at me?

Is this where all the people with AMG cars all have to pretend that they've got something rare and unique and those with out AMG cars are lesser people who have not quite made it?

Here's the wake up call, boys, were at the top end of a classic car bubble, those super rare 3 year old cars will be £35k in 5 years time, everyday (early) C63s will be £2995 and your CL55 will have long made the one way trip to EMR.

Yes it was aimed at you, you always post up anti AMG posts on a Mercedes forum with the sole intention of causing arguments.

A C63 Black Series is an extremely rare car which will increase in value.

What has my car goto do with it? - I paid a fraction of what it was when new and the prices of mine have actually increased slightly since I bought it. not that I bought it as an investement. Shows how little you know.

Last edited:
Is that aimed at me?

I don't have an AMG so your reasoning is floored! But you do seem to have a bitter streak:dk:

Tony.

Yes it was aimed at you, you always post up anti AMG posts on a Mercedes forum with the sole intention of causing arguments.

When have I done this?

It's pointless to pretend that these cars are an investment and are going to go up in value.

Is reasoned discussion on a forum really that hard for the fanbois to cope with?

A C63 Black Series is an extremely rare car which will increase in value.

Maybe one day, but given their youth, not in our lifetimes.

Think about it, 600 in the world, so not really that rare, version of a mass market of it's time.

Are 500Es worth more than they were when new?

Lotus Carltons?

6R4s and those Ford things are worth big money, but only after almost 30 years and most of them being rallycrossed to destruction.

If I were to buy a BS C63 and store it in a bubble in a barn somewhere would I really have made a good investment?

What has my car goto do with it? - I paid a fraction of what it was when new and the prices of mine have actually increased slightly since I bought it. not that I bought it as an investement.

So we should all go out and buy old CLSs as an investment???

Shows how little you know.

Clearly.

I don't have an AMG so your reasoning is floored! But you do seem to have a bitter streak:dk:

Tony.

I just speak the truth.

I don't think buying modern cars is a sound investment, buy one to drive it, but don't expect it to go up in value.

And here we have a CLK Black Series, one of 25 (?)

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C606768

Oddly enough for less money that it was new, shows how little the bloke selling it knows...

Last edited:
nick mercedes said:
I just speak the truth. I don't think buying modern cars is a sound investment, buy one to drive it, but don't expect it to go up in value. And here we have a CLK Black Series, one of 25 (?) http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C606768 Oddly enough for less money that it was new, shows how little the bloke selling it knows...

911 gt3 rs gen 2 Bought for £95k from porsche on 2,000 miles two years ago. Now done 15k miles. Worth £150k.

Modern car going up in value. I believe the SLS AMG is also going up.

Thing is you don't know what's going to be an investment really. It's pot luck/ what the manufacturer offers next.

If you want a roar n/a v8 and there isn't many about you'll pay a premium.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom