C63 AMG Carbon Spoiler Theft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

farhanali89

Car
C63 AMG PPP 2013
Hi All,

Unfortunately my spoiler was stolen from my driveway not long ago, Really disappointed, We were all at home at the time and only noticed it when a guest left the house quite late.

My vehicle came with the genuine carbon spoiler and i have kept an eye out to see if it has come up for sale on various sites but so far no luck!

I did replace the spoiler with a cheaper carbon one within a few days, Cannot fault the service of the company as they supplied the spoiler within 1 working day but i am not entirely happy with the fit on the corners and the gel coat finish on the carbon.

My only options now remain are BOCA or MB OEM (Which I'm hesitant to spend the money considering what has happened) Out of paranoia we have upped the security at home with proximity & perimeter deterrents but seeing how quickly this spoiler was removed makes me wonder on this happening when the car is parked outside elsewhere. Many have said to bond the spoiler on but I'm glad no further damage was done to the vehicle whilst this person removed the original. Bonding it on may lead to further aggressive tactics damaging surrounding areas to remove these.

Has anyone got any fitted pictures of good quality oem style carbon spoilers fitted? Any advice on the BOCA spoiler available.

Very sorry to read that. Hope up you get a replacement sorted. I would imagine Mercedes oem not cheap

Easy to steal with some dental floss and 1min of not being disturbed. You slip it under one corner of the trim and pull it side to side, sawing through the foam adhesive tape.

I wouldn't recommend bonding it unless you're very tidy with the adhesive. I've seen people do this, then realise once it's set that they've got it on other parts of the bodywork by mistake.

Easy to steal with some dental floss and 1min of not being disturbed. You slip it under one corner of the trim and pull it side to side, sawing through the foam adhesive tape.

I wouldn't recommend bonding it unless you're very tidy with the adhesive. I've seen people do this, then realise once it's set that they've got it on other parts of the bodywork by mistake.

Cozy hand it back :dk: only joking sorry to hear some low life has stolen your spoiler.

I remember talking to you about a boca carbon fibre spoiler I have on ebay but it was for a C63 amg coupe only. I can say they are very good quality.
The one on ebay is still available if any ones interested.

One in the for sale section now. Not sure if it's the right one :)

I sold it today to a forum member

I remember talking to you about a boca carbon fibre spoiler I have on ebay but it was for a C63 amg coupe only. I can say they are very good quality.
The one on ebay is still available if any ones interested.

Yep that was me. Thanks for your advice I ordered a BOCA one for the saloon and it was delivered today.

Fingers crossed fitment is all ok. Will update on here later once fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom