C63 amg coupe conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gasman2

Car
c63 amg
C63 amg coupe conversion to Black Series spec

Hope this link works as car is finally after 17 months back with me
Adam Lord at Arl coachworks has done a amazing job converting the body to a Black series spec using virtually all orig mercedes parts.If you have a crazy idea and want 1st class work then Adam is the man

After being left in a black hole by Eurocharged i was well and truly stuffed until Acid from Msl stepped forward.No dramas just bang give me the car and it will be done.Acid and the team at Msl got straight onto the car sorting all the problems left behind by Eurotwats.Not least my missing section of exhaust that is obv on someone elses car as we speak.my suspension i can only assume fitted by the apprentices at eurotwats,Had to shelve plans for further developments due funds but hope to eventually upgrade oil cooler to black series one plus a few little tweaks.car is running at 728 bhp so is nippy enough for me

To sum it up i have prob dealt with some real messers in my time but thank god there are people like Adam at ARL COACHWORKS and Acid at MSL both people to whom customer service comes first which is a rarity these day

Adam and Acid thanks:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Well done to you and all involved in rescue operations. Car looks the business! There's an event organised by MSL on 22/07. Are you going?

Yes I was looking at this on Thursday whilst at MSL lovely car ,are you fitting the front aeros or having them removed ?
Body work is a gem I'll be speaking to ARL myself about future plans.
Just to echo also guys at MSL are the bees.

Good to here your car is back on the road - been a long time but looks great. I'm sure 728 bhp is nippy enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom