C63 AMG Estate Edition 507 2013 (63)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gedo

Car
ex-C63 AMG 507 Edition Estate
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Estate Edition 507 2013 (63)

Description

The car has been owned by me for just over 1yr and has 3 previous owners. I purchased the vehicle from Uber GT in Surrey and the car was previously sold by Romans International. This was a bucket list car for me as I’d always wanted a C63 Estate since watching them during Grand Prix weekends. I was always amazed seeing the estate version blasting around race circuits sounding wonderful and looking so fast and composed on the track.

Being the last of the normally aspirated 6.2 V8’s AMG went to town with the edition 507 and used engine components from the Mercedes SLS resulting in 507 bhp and a list of exclusive parts including lightweight Aluminium bonnet and vents from the legendary Black Series, Composite Brake Discs, Forged pistons, con-rods and a lightened crankshaft.

I recently took the car to AMG Affalterbach and it got an amazing reception from the staff and employees there. I met the engine builder, Tobias Schultz, who is 1 of only 5 Black Plaque engine builders to signify those responsible for hand assembling the Black Series engines (which arguably the 507 engine is).

Both the exterior and interior of the car are in superb condition and it’s lived most of its short life with me in the garage on a trickle charger. The wheels are in excellent condition and there is very good tread left on the matching Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres. Mileage is currently 33,158 and this won’t change much as the car is not currently being used.

I’m selling as I’m just not using the car enough and have been thinking about replacing it with an AMG GT for weekend blasts. If I had the space (and funds) I’d keep it as it’s already earned legendary status within the AMG community and even more so due to the rarity of the estate version.

Specification

19" Forged AMG Alloys in fantastic condition on matching Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres
Comand Satellite Navigation
Electric Sliding Glass Sunroof
Black Edition Bonnet & Vents, replaced by Mode Carbon Carbon Fibre vents (original vents will be provided)
Exterior Mirrors in Black
Piano Black Interior Trim with 507 Edition Badge
Black Single Tone Designo Leather
Bluetooth
Heated Front Seats
Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
Xenon Headlights with High Beam Auto Switch
Front and Rear Park Assist
Privacy Glass
Red Calipers & Composite Discs
Memory Package
Multifunction AMG Steering Wheel and Gear Selector in Dynamica Alcantara
Through Load
Powered Tailgate
Traffic Sign Recognition
Cruise Control

Service History

September 2014 4983 miles Mercedes Walsall
September 2015 9014 miles Mercedes Wolverhampton
August 2016 14269 miles Mercedes Loughton
October 2017 24194 miles Mercedes Loughton
September 2018 28051 miles Mercedes Basingstoke
July 2019* 31725 miles Mercedes Edinburgh
*inc ATF Oil/Filter Change + Mercedes Me fitted

MOT 19th July 2019 - No Advisories

Other recent work

Front Brake Discs replaced - July 2018
Front RPM Sensors replaced - August 2019

More Details

I’m happy to send images of the car to interested parties and have posted some within the 507 Model Register on these forums. The following links are the For Sale pages from Uber GT and Romans International and these contain lots of images of my vehicle (with Uber GT being the most recent images from Sept 2018)

Uber-GT

Romans International

Price

I'm looking for £38,000 for the car and will be happy to discuss viewing options with any potential buyers as I'm aware that its current location in Central Scotland might not be convenient for many Southern buyers.

The car has now been sold and this thread can be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom