C63 AMG Facelift Bonnet W204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

farhanali89

Car
C63 AMG PPP 2013
For Sale

GENUINE MERCEDES C63 AMG BONNET 2013 for Saloon/Coupe

Part Number: A2048801257

Factory Painted: Diamond White Pearl 9799/799

Price: £750 ono

Condition: Removed from my vehicle with only 14000 miles, Due to upgrading to a black series bonnet, Like New, No stone Chips or dents, Factory Painted, No dents or marks at all. Underside is again like new.

Bonnet comes complete with the following parts

Bonnet Springs
Front Grill Insert Rivets
Sound/Heat Insulation with All Clips Intact
This bonnet would not need painting on a similar coloured car, The paint is like new and the vehicle was always washed using the correct methods since brand new, It has been sealed yearly and has picked up no marks or damage since being removed. Only reason for removal is i have upgraded to a genuine black series bonnet on my vehicle.

Please note: This is from a 2013 model and will fit all facelift C63 AMGS (Coupe and Saloon), It can also be made to fit to a prefacelift C63 with the correct front bumpers/grills. IT WILL NOT FIT A NON AMG MODEL as the length of the bonnet differs. Unless you are completely carrying out custom work to get this bonnet to fit.

Collection/Courier

Ideally the bonnet would need to be collected from Hounslow/Heathrow Area (London). I am however able to package and courier this correctly in the original Mercedes Box at a cost which would need to be agreed prior to purchase.

Please see link below:
Genuine Mercedes C63 AMG 2013 Bonnet Diamond White 9799/799 | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom