C63 AMG for sale???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Man that m3 looks beautiful

Buy a 335d, heard they're faster

Stunning man - I've got one too, but looks like yours has the model year changes on it :)

Stunning man - I've got one too, but looks like yours has the model year changes on it :)

Yep it's a LCI

A whole load of M performance goodies being fitted prior to September 1st too :thumb:

I am looking to buy a clean c63 saloon or coupe. Needs to have HK, reverse cam, some nice extras, sub 45k miles and a MB warranty still active. I can buy quickly, but want to pay a realistic price, so in the region of £26-31k

Cheers

Steve

I am looking to buy a clean c63 saloon or coupe. Needs to have HK, reverse cam, some nice extras, sub 45k miles and a MB warranty still active. I can buy quickly, but want to pay a realistic price, so in the region of £26-31k

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve
Will be looking to sell my 62 Plate C63 AMG Saloon PPP in diamond white with red/black leather in the next month or so. 1 prev owner, FMBSH, new michelin PSS tyres all round, 17k miles and still under manufacturers warranty. It has HK, reverse camera, etc etc..most important has the performance pack plus with the LSD! However I'm looking for £35.5k..

Hi guys,

New to the forum but have been looking quite regularly over the last few week.

I am looking to buy in the very near future when the right one pops up,

2012 onwards
White preferably polar white
Other than that I'm quite flexible just love them and willing to spend up to the 35k mark.

Hopefully I can get one soon and get involved. Selling a 400bhp 135 bmw so hope the performance is up to that standard.

I know the build quality shall be a vast improvement

Hi will be looking to sell
Mine if your interested?

I'm looking for the new c63s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom