C63 AMG has arrived...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aeroman

Car
Mercedes C63S (on order), McLaren 720S, Ultima GTR, Porsche Boxster GTS, Morgan SP1, Morgan Plus 8
Well it was delivered on Thursday evening, and we head to the South of France tomorrow for three weeks, coming back through Bordeaux, where we stop in the Château of our wine supplier. That should sort out the running-in! :)

Anyway, this is what she looks like offloading in a nearby block of flats:
1ea10195.jpg

44b2eba5.jpg

051b73be.jpg

57e0aa3d.jpg%20

aeccef39.jpg

I was thinking when I ordered it of having it wrapped, but as I am more than pleased with the way that it looks, I won't do that now. Also, as it's a 125 version it cost me less than I was expecting and is also better specced than expected.

To say I'm pleased with it, my first AMG (but not my first Mercedes!) is an understatement! :bannana:

I think that subtle face-lift has made a big difference to the W204.

Thats a fantastic looking car, congratulations!

Facelift has made a huge improvement, particularly inside.

The dashboard is far more integrated and visually pleasing.

Thanks Guys, the novelty hasn't worn off yet so I haven't taken many photos and I regret none of the interior!

However, here's one almost of the side for C240 and one of the front wheel when it was on the trailer.

57e0aa3d.jpg

47a2d105.jpg

Love that last photo of the wheel with the red calliper... :D

Niiiice!!

I love new car season, so many new cars to drool over!! :thumb:

photo of engine bay please so non PPP owners can see the difference :)

Will do 240Sport, I'll try and post it before we leave in the morning otherwise it will be when I'm in front of a computer again on our trip.

Last edited:
Fabulous, great to see thanks for the photos. Keep the boot clear for the wine delivery!!
Ed

love it have fun

A Very Beautifull car indeed, has anyone got one in Red????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom