C63 AMG has arrived...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had a test drive in a red one last friday .looked great

Ohhh Yeah !!! Enjoy

Thanks guys for all the nice comments, I must say I am delighted with the car.

Well i can vouch to how nice Areomans car looks, as i followed him along the M26 on Wednesday afternoon around 2pm, being run in very nicely :thumb:

I was giving chase on my Gilera Twist and go Scooter Gilera GP800 vs.Gallardo - YouTube

I remember seeing your Scooter and the rider taking a keen interest in the car. We were just on our way to the Chunnel, heading south to a car meet in St. Tropez. By the time we had a leisurely drive down, the car was run in. :D

Yesterday was at the Paul Ricard circuit, the C63 acted as the camera car on track, followed by a kart racing session. Today it's a scenic drive with a picnic by the lake near Aix-en-Provence, and then the event is over.

We then move to an apartment in Cannes and probably not so much driving over the next couple of weeks. :dk:

Pressing on in the South of France...

_MG_2486.jpg

Thanks guys for all the nice comments, I must say I am delighted with the car.

I remember seeing your Scooter and the rider taking a keen interest in the car.
We then move to an apartment in Cannes and probably not so much driving over the next couple of weeks. :dk:

Well it did look very nice and you don't see many around,

We were in Cannes about a month ago, some nice driving roads around there, Col de Tourini is not too far, and also the Route Napolian starts in Grasse and is worth a blast ;)

Lovely looking car
Even my wife who is not usually interested in cars commented
all good of course Enjoy

Donny :D

We were in Cannes about a month ago, some nice driving roads around there, Col de Tourini is not too far, and also the Route Napolian starts in Grasse and is worth a blast ;)
We do like the Riviera and spend some time here each year, starting off with the Club Aero meeting and then staying on. We've done the Route Napoleon several times in both directions, though prefer it going the opposite way to him as imho the best driving roads are at the southern end.

Also the Routes des Grandes Alpes, of which the Col de Turini is part, from the Riviera to Lake Geneva is a great drive, but you really need an overnight stop on the way as it is quite physical, particularly if you have a manual box. :doh:

On the day the photo was taken we were on our way to the Gorges du Verdon for lunch, it really is well worth a visit. If you go down next year do PM me and I can let you have a list of restaurants that have been personally tried and tested over the years.

BR Brian

Congratulations on the car - it looks great. As previously posted, the facelift has really done its job. And your rear three quarters shot is fantastic.

I'm assuming you came back for the photographer eventually?

;)

Very very nice. A superb car in a superb part of the world. Certainly the way to travel!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom