C63 AMG lease deals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is a fantastic deal. I wanted an E63 but thought the extra cost at the time was too much. I presume that is with no extras - although they are well specced anyway.

Does it matter who you buy from? The broker wont be involved for long surely, you're back to the supplying dealer or finance company.

Good deal in my opinion - works out at £642.83 per month including deposit and VAT.

The Freedom one works more expensive using my maths??

e.g the 3 24 month deals shown:

24 months
£3,196.74
£532.79 --------------- with deposit included £665.98 per month
http://www.freedomcontracts.com/get-a-quote/?ID=1009&mileage=10000&term=24http://www.freedomcontracts.com/personal-car-leasing/?ID=1009&mileage=10000&term=24
24 months
£3,268.74
£544.79 --------------- with deposit included £680.98 per month
http://www.freedomcontracts.com/get-a-quote/?ID=1009&mileage=10000&term=24http://www.freedomcontracts.com/personal-car-leasing/?ID=1009&mileage=10000&term=24

24 months
£1,817.94
£605.98 --------------- with deposit included £681.73 per month

Make sure VAT is included, divide deposit by term i.e. 24 months and add to monthly payment to get total cost. Also look for hidden extras such as document fee's - should be £180 only.

Does it matter who you buy from? The broker wont be involved for long surely, you're back to the supplying dealer or finance company.

It does because the broker will have their own MB dealerships that they will use. Depending on the volume of sales that they generate they are likely to get better deals than other brokers.

Ultimately you will likely be financed by MBFS but this isn't always the case. I am, but my wife's new A Class will be going through Ardval.

C63 personal lease

Just called V4B re their p lease deal , 9+ 24 =£ 4194 down and £466 per month incl vat ..

Confirmed its via mb finance , <16k for 2years in a63 estate !! That's got to be good.... Isn't it ??

Stuart

Just called V4B re their p lease deal , 9+ 24 =£ 4194 down and £466 per month incl vat ..

Confirmed its via mb finance , <16k for 2years in a63 estate !! That's got to be good.... Isn't it ??

Stuart

Yep, it's very good and the cheapest that I have seen!

Go get it :)

I'll be calling them in the morning!!

C63 deal on PCP

I called and discussed with 'Rod' - seems kosher although there was talk of rates going up next month ..

stuart

V4B order C 63 estate

Credit line approved and order form in hand from V4B - have taken advice from members here and forwarded to local dealer in Inverness to see what they can do..

C63 lease

Tried local merc dealer in Inverness, first of all they came back with 359 cdi quote , approx £80 a month more than I've been quoted for C63 by VFB ..can't understand that one , await C63 quote as need to get sorted this month..

Credit line approved and order form in hand from V4B - have taken advice from members here and forwarded to local dealer in Inverness to see what they can do..

Don't know why you bother with the dealer direct?

The lease broker company will get a better rate than you going direct as they will likely order volume rather than a single car. The dealer will be using an MB dealer too.

My car was leased through Fleetprices.co.uk and they use MB South West as their dealer.

Hi guys - first post here but since this thread is about ordering (leasing) C63s - just be aware that if you don't yet have an order or production slot in and you want the performance package, my dealer told me today that from June production the PP is now discontinued on the C63 and only available basically if you order the new 507 edition (although it is the PP with some extra power of course)...

Dunc

DuncS3 said:
Hi guys - first post here but since this thread is about ordering (leasing) C63s - just be aware that if you don't yet have an order or production slot in and you want the performance package, my dealer told me today that from June production the PP is now discontinued on the C63 and only available basically if you order the new 507 edition (although it is the PP with some extra power of course)...

Dunc

And a lot more money of course.

Yes - they sent me the pricing and manual - its about 65k retail, not incredibly bad over a standard car specced similarly as it comes with performance package (little extra at 507bhp), AMG drivers package, wheels and new bonnet - so its not far of 10K worth of kit. The matt paint is over 3k though(!) and it still doesn't have the LSD as standard...

I'm waiting to hear back as I was about to order a C63 coupe with PP, hence the dealer filled me in on the 507 car.

Dunc

hmm no wonder the c63 amgs were going for so cheap with this new model arriving... will hold off and see how much more these 507 editions lease for.

btw, when comparing lease deals - ask the dealer for a comparative agility quotation too - I was set on a two year lease through a broker and my MB dealer beat it (by a tenner) and then put a two year agility on the table for same deposit and again, slightly lower payments - in that case the Agility makes more sense for me as its a better deal and you can at the end of two years, keep the car or give it back but it does give you more flexibility than a straight personal lease.

I am awaiting numbers back on the 507 compared to a coupe with PP and LSD - will let you know if it is comparable or if MB have dropped the incentives or not.

Dunc

btw, when comparing lease deals - ask the dealer for a comparative agility quotation too - I was set on a two year lease through a broker and my MB dealer beat it (by a tenner) and then put a two year agility on the table for same deposit and again, slightly lower payments - in that case the Agility makes more sense for me as its a better deal and you can at the end of two years, keep the car or give it back but it does give you more flexibility than a straight personal lease.

I am awaiting numbers back on the 507 compared to a coupe with PP and LSD - will let you know if it is comparable or if MB have dropped the incentives or not.

Dunc

brilliant look forward to the numbers dunc, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom