C63 AMG LSD help???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottyC63

Car
C63 AMG
I recently purchased a used c63 and noticed the other day whilst cleaning the tail pipes that the diff has AMG cooling fins on it like the ones in the picture. Does anybody know whether this means it has a lsd or a standard diff. Thanks in advance!! Scott.

image-3107086425.jpg

Judging by the pic I would say yes. If my memory serves me right lsd is number 471 on the options list. Check out your paper work to verify.

The housing is the same on LSD or non LSD car.
If yours doesn't have one then get either a quaife or wavetrac diff which are both superior to the mb diff

Thanks everyone. Think I will have to phone Mercedes as I don't have the spec sheet. Do they re issue these? Cheers.

Thanks everyone. Think I will have to phone Mercedes as I don't have the spec sheet. Do they re issue these? Cheers.

Yes, they'll give you the data sheet once you've proved ownership to them, just nip into your local stealership.

ScottyC63 said:

Input your car vin on the mb website it will bring up the full spec of your car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom