C63 AMG Mid Life Make Over

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickenbacker

Car
E63s AMG
I've had my C63 since new in 2008, and it was looking a bit tatty. Just got it back today from Prestige Wheel Centre in Birmingham and what a nice job they have done. HRE FF01 wheels, H&R springs, de-chrome, new splitter, diffuser and wing mirror covers. Detailing by Draykefields in Birmingham

I like it a lot! I like a chrome star on the back and front but that's personal choice, looks mean!

I don't know how others feel but I always preferred the front end of the pre-facelift. I agree with gunning that a chrome star would break up the all black nicely...still looks great though.

Last edited:
Looks great. Be even more daring and get the zorst tips done black too.

Those wheels look great.

Where did you get the front splitter from?

Awesome. Just when I'd talked myself out of H&R springs...

Loving the wheels, think i prefer those to standard, which is unusual - spot on chap :thumb:

Love the whole thing,looks great

Nicely done, makes it look like a new car. Could do with some facelift taillamps though :)

Only thing I'd have done differently would be to find wheels where the number of spokes divides by five. I'm odd like that.

Looking really nice! Nice bunch of guys down at prestige. Top choice of parts etc there mate! :)

Looks amazing!, but think a chrome star on the back and front would just offset the black perfectly.
Love those wheels, they look nice on most performance cars, you see a lot of Audi S5s with those on.

What a great looking car. Really special; well done!

To be picky I'd do black wheel centre caps, and have you considered just the front brake callipers?

VHT high temp paint, colour "Burnt Bronze" matches those on the AMG carbon ceramic discs. Check this out:

Just knocked this Photoshop image up quickly. What do you think?

Oddly enough, I think they 'work' just on the front, if you don't fancy doing the rears too.

Brilliant all the same :)

Cheers,
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom