C63 AMG Owner Soon :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Posts like these really do my head in :wallbash:, wtf has it got to do with you?
If you don't have anything constructive to add then don't bother posting.

OP try and source a car that has the Performance Pack & LSD.
Good luck with your search.:thumb:

Read all of my post before you decide to quote parts of it.

It may well be a genuine question but the fact is it's none of his business what the OP pays for his insurance.

If you really want to know what it cost for a 25 year old to insure a C63 AMG then go onto the comparison sites and find out for yourself. :doh:
Not only are you nosy but lazy too.

I'll quote the full post, not that it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

And I have got no interest in how much a 25 year old pays for his insurance, so why would I trawl the Internet to see how much it is?

What's your problem? People asking questions on a forum? Are you real?

I'll quote the full post, not that it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

And I have got no interest in how much a 25 year old pays for his insurance, so why would I trawl the Internet to see how much it is?

What's your problem? People asking questions on a forum? Are you real?

Having owed one of these I've given the OP my advice and stated what options are must have. So on that basis my post was constructive ;).

I don't have a problem with people asking questions, I just don't like nosy *******s.

OP please accept my apology for taking your thread off topic I have nothing more to add.

1.4 seconds on a track is a lifetime . Fact is amg have be found out again this time by a Audi

AMG have be found out again.....WTF you talking about.....come back when your ******** have dropped.....

Hi All
thanks for all the replies :)

lets just say the price is actually less than my S2000 :)

yea the S2000 was standard when I had her shes currently running around 600bhp now but just bored and fancy a change here some piccys of her :)

S2000 pictures by stuc1986 - Photobucket

shes been featured in a few magazines now and also on a TV documentry for car tuning :)

doesnt the performance packages come with ceramic brakes if so surely they aint cheap :)

Awesome motor mate... :thumb: love those S2000's and the work you've done must make it a riot on the road.....

Only problem with the C63 as i have found is that once you 'get used' to the power, any tuning costs loads more than the usual cars......:wallbash:

Mine is white with carbon pack and black multi spoke 19's and I love it. You wont regret it as long as you have a friendly fuel station nearby...:rock:

Having owed one of these I've given the OP my advice and stated what options are must have. So on that basis my post was constructive ;).

I don't have a problem with people asking questions, I just don't like nosy *******s.

OP please accept my apology for taking your thread off topic I have nothing more to add.

Is it not for the OP to make that decision though?

You might think someone's being a nosy ****er but I'd say they were just being inquisitive and there's nothing wrong with that.

The C63 may be 1.4 seconds slower around a wet track than the Audi, but unfortunately most RS5 drivers look like this.

Attachments

• Sloth-the-goonies.jpg
    Sloth-the-goonies.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 147
Is it not for the OP to make that decision though?

You might think someone's being a nosy ****er but I'd say they were just being inquisitive and there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes you are right it should be the decision of the OP to determine if it was question he was comfortable answering not me.

Let's leave it at that shall we :thumb:.

Now now ppl lets stop with the argument :) group hug

The C63 may be 1.4 seconds slower around a wet track than the Audi, but unfortunately most RS5 drivers look like this.

You know what, I never had any problems with audi drivers when I had my skoda, however in the last week of having my new C350 I have had 3 audi's up my a**e acting like t**ts!

Must be intimidated by good engineering :D

1.4 seconds on a track is a lifetime . Fact is amg have be found out again this time by a Audi
is that why chris harris of evo mag said he would choose the c63 coupe over a m3 or a audi rs5 just go on you tube to check.

So your saying the c63 cart handle a bit rain . Fact is the c63 got thrashed buy the rs5 on a wet track and gets thrashed by BMW m3 on a dry track ...... Not a very good car then is it .

Don't feed the troll chaps ;)

After all, we all know 1.4 seconds will make all the difference on the commute to work :doh: Yes, I absolutely agree....I must go and get one of those Audi's for the 0.0001% of the time I use a car on a wet track!

Anyway, I'll chip in with some useful FACT.....what the troll forgot to mention is that Tiff clearly stated that the AMG was more fun and likely to be quicker in the dry.

Anyway, welcome stu-c (and Kev F...another recent C63 addition?)...it's great to see another enthusiastic petrolhead looking at these C63's but I can't help feel that even a C63 PP Plus will feel slow after a 600bhp S2000. That car sounds mental, absolutely mental :thumb:

ETA....key options should be....Performance Pack (Plus if you can afford the premium), LSD (included in the early PP cars, optional on all later PPP cars), HK audio, Nav (obviously) and the adaptive lights are simply the best candles I've ever experienced on any car!

Last edited:

After all, we all know 1.4 seconds will make all the difference on the commute to work :doh: Yes, I absolutely agree....I must go and get one of those Audi's for the 0.0001% of the time I use a car on a wet track!

Anyway, I'll chip in with some useful FACT.....what the troll forgot to mention is that Tiff clearly stated that the AMG was more fun and likely to be quicker in the dry.

Anyway, welcome stu-c (and Kev F...another recent C63 addition?)...it's great to see another enthusiastic petrolhead looking at these C63's but I can't help feel that even a C63 PP Plus will feel slow after a 600bhp S2000. That car sounds mental, absolutely mental :thumb:
Troll things geting old . Tiff drove both cars on the same track / same time day and the c63 lost . The whole point of them type cars which is the fasted on a track and c63 Cart match the Audi/BMW get over it

dhard, what model Silvercross do you own?

Troll things geting old . Tiff drove both cars on the same track / same time day and the c63 lost . The whole point of them type cars which is the fasted on a track and c63 Cart match the Audi/BMW get over it

Hi :thumb:

Mwah!

ETA....key options should be....Performance Pack (Plus if you can afford the premium), LSD (included in the early PP cars, optional on all later PPP cars), HK audio, Nav (obviously) and the adaptive lights are simply the best candles I've ever experienced on any car!

thanks for the comment,
what is the rough price for tyres, brakes and serving on them :)

The C63 didn't lose. It was slower around the track - it was clear from the test which car Tiff engaged with and enjoyed more. Dhard - your thinking is in line with the era of Top Trumps - but there's actually more to the enjoyment of driving than raw figures.;)

thanks for the comment,
what is the rough price for tyres, brakes and serving on them :)

Tyres are around £200 front and £300 rear (Conti sport 5's appeared to be the best for this car when I had one but each of us have own own opinions on tyre choice!)

Servicing - IIRC, I paid around £250-300 for the 12k service (or A service...whatever it was)....I can't answer for other services as I never keep a car long enough lol!

Brakes....mmm, that all depends on whether the car has Performance Pack or not. The PP brakes are composite discs (not ceramic but supposedly less susceptible to heat build-up than the normal discs) and come in at around £800+ vat each (so I was told by the dealer when they replaced my front set under warranty!). Discs on non-PP cars are more normally priced - around half this for a pair I believe but I think others on here know this better than me.

The C63 didn't lose. It was slower around the track - it was clear from the test which car Tiff engaged with and enjoyed more. Dhard - your thinking is in line with the era of Top Trumps - but there's actually more to the enjoyment of driving than raw figures.;)

Sorry if u buy v8 6.2 litre car it's all about speed and wanting to be the fasted car on the road/ track . If u want driving enjoyment get a boxster / z4 /mx-5 type car .And learn how to become a true driver and don't hide behind a big engine car with all the safety and benefits of mercedes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom