C63 AMG PPP IPE Headers + Remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hey Guys

Today we had a Merc C63 in PPP so its already running more power then stock from Mercedes.

IPE VS Stock Manifolds

We Did a Dyno Run ( WHP )

1. STOCK
2. HEADERS with NO Map
3. HEADERS AND REMAP

The IPE Manifolds make a BIG Difference on their OWN!!!!

what are the numbers? My work computer doesn't let me see photos. cheers.

No wonder headers make such a difference as those standard pipes make it look like the engine is blowing through a straw.

IPE manifolds with a Long tube header Re-map will take it to roughly 550BHP so nearly a 100BHP increase for a stock car (457BHP)

Does it have cats? That is a mega result!! how much is a set of the IPE headers?

Does it have cats? That is a mega result!! how much is a set of the IPE headers?

You can opt for High flow sport cats (i have them fitted on mine) or get them without... the photograph looks like its without.

Any issues with CEL when you de-cat (or even sport cat) them Lee, or can it be mapped out?

Mine was a problem if you remember... now sorted with a Weistec map.

Any issues with CEL when you de-cat (or even sport cat) them Lee, or can it be mapped out?

Mine was a problem if you remember... now sorted with a Weistec map.

No issues Dave, and mine has been on the MOT tester and passes all emission tests by a mile.

Think mine was just throwing raw fuel out at the time Lee. :D

Wonder if it's the same with no cats at all?

Lovely, need to get saving to buy a C63 in a few years!

550 bhp with a headers and a map...sounds amazing!! how loud is it?
its a bit nascar is it not?

H20 MRV said:
550 bhp with a headers and a map...sounds amazing!! how loud is it? its a bit nascar is it not?
what's it sound like ?

550 bhp with a headers and a map...sounds amazing!! how loud is it?
its a bit nascar is it not?

With the standard rear section....it's loud and I mean loud.
With the valved rear section you can have it loud or pretty much stock sounding.

I borrowed Acids "courtesy car" with the loud set up and when I started it at the motorway services a woman walking behind the car screamed and dropped her coffee.....ha ha she was not impressed.....but her fella was doubled up laughing at her......I felt a bit crap but was giggling inside:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom