C63 AMG premium next year's price.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamUff

Car
Hi all,
I'm looking to get a C63 AMG premium next year. How much do you think a 66 plate with decent mileage will set me back early to mid 2019?

Apologies if this is a boring old question but if I buy this car you will see a lot more of me round here and a lot more variety in post topics.

Thanks for any help you can all provide.

Kind regards,
Sam

I'd budget for £45k, it may be cheaper as the FL dribbles onto the market. Good choice by the way!

Hi Sharkey,

Thanks for the quick response. By FL do you mean finance and leasing?

Sam

Hi Sharkey,

Thanks for the quick response. By FL do you mean finance and leasing?

Sam

He means facelift. The facelifted C63 has just been released so you would expect the pre-facelift to depreciate a little more now as more facelift cars enter the market.

Thanks guys.

I'm aware of the facelift but to the layman it's just a different looking grill from the outside and a slightly different diffuser design. Inside your display gets bigger and your dash gets digitised. I'm normally the first to want the latest thing but that just isn't going to cut it for me lol.

Thanks guys.

I'm aware of the facelift but to the layman it's just a different looking grill from the outside and a slightly different diffuser design. Inside your display gets bigger and your dash gets digitised. I'm normally the first to want the latest thing but that just isn't going to cut it for me lol.

Its abit more than that, it has 9 speed gearbox which has quicker changes and also has the 9 stage traction control from the Mercedes GT-R. Plus an extra slippy mode. You can alos change how aggressive the diff locks with four options.

Cosmetic changes are, new front grill and lower grills and larger rear diffuser and tailpipes.

It also has the steering wheel from the e63 and s models plus a much larger sat nav screen and more interior choice options.

So its quite abit, after all that I wouldn’t even consider anything other than the 2019 version and this is how they should have made the W205 from the beginning.

Taking a look at the price of similar cars which are 12-15 months old today wouldn't be a bad place to start.

i have been monitoring the prices now for about month and as it stands now you could pick one up for about 43-44k although these are white and silver so not my ideal colours.

looks like MB are trying to get rid of outstanding stock as nearly new you are looking at 52k-55k a selenite grey non-premium was on at 49k with forge wheels.

i expect a 2016 premium to be around the 40k mark next year if not a little less, with the reviews of the facelift which have been well recieved. i am waiting to see how the facelift affects the prices of the current nearly new stock, i am seeing alot of the current listings on autotrader being reduced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom