C63 AMG S 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveC63

Car
C 63 AMG S Convertible
Hi I've got an AMG C63 S and it's awesome
I'm thinking of getting a remap
Any thoughts ?

Give Gadtuning a call, though it's not a cheap job owing to accessing the CPU which is wedged down the side of the engine. There is a video by Supercars of London on youtube where he has a chip box fitted, it claims over 600bhp! Food for thought.

Hi I'm looking for more power better response and torque
What do you recommend

My car Gadtuning mapped car has 580bhp and 840NM, so plenty of fun. I would highly recommend them.

Cool
My only concern is my warranty
I'm guessing it's void if I get it mapped ?

MSL Performance have recently had a special offer on Racechip which is what has been mentioned above. Contact them to see if it’s still on.

Has anyone had any negative experiences of getting a W205 car remapped?

My car Gadtuning mapped car has 580bhp and 840NM, so plenty of fun. I would highly recommend them.

OP, if you are free on Sunday GAD are hosting a rolling road day for AMG and M cars. Starts at 9am so pop along and chat to the owners whilst we destroy their rolling road :thumb:

OP, if you are free on Sunday GAD are hosting a rolling road day for AMG and M cars. Starts at 9am so pop along and chat to the owners whilst we destroy their rolling road :thumb:

I think i'm going to have a run down to GAD tomorrow, maybe see you there?

I think i'm going to have a run down to GAD tomorrow, maybe see you there?

Sorry Shakey missed this, had family issues Saturday that meant I only just got freed up Sunday morning to drive over to GAD. The team there are good at what they do and I'm sure if you spoke to Anthony or Will they will give you an honest response to what they can do and what your ££££'s buys with the car you have.

I bought a performmaster box from Germany, I wanted to keep my warranty cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom