C63 AMG VS POLICE (Sweden)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BillyCR

Car
none
HIGHWAY 2 C63 AMG VS SWEDISH POLICE BEST CHASE - YouTube

Lucky for the C63 he was not being Chased by an M5
otherwise he might had required that Weistec supercharger upgrade before setting off.:D

But Turns out it was a fellow officer with large takeaway for the station, and was trying to get everyone back before it went cold.

I fail to see the purpose of this game.

Driving fast on public roads and then bragging about it on YouTube is one thing, been discussed here before and I won't go into it again.

But 'baiting' police officers is akin to hoax 999 calls - childish and idiotic, wasting police time and putting the officers at unrcesasary risk.

Those who didn't grow up and still want to play Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians should take-up paintball shooting or a similar sport where both sides are willing participating in the game, and leave the emergency services alone.

On another note... what was he out the prove - that he is a better driver?

Well it does not take much skill to hold the steering wheel straight and kick the accelarator.

And we finally have proof that a high performance car with a big engine can accelerate faster in a straight line than a car with a smaller engine... good deduction, Sherlock.

No, it was meant to show us that the driver has massive Cohonas and is willing to challenge police and gets a kick of knowing that people watch this on YouTube.

I find it hard to approve, but the inner child in me did giggle, in particular at the start when the Police Van vanished into the burnout cloud.

That sounds soo good, wish my E63 sounded like that :(

Must have long tube headers on sounding like that.

My first thought on seeing the video was...So what...don't all C63 drivers drive like that?

'unnecessary'....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 :(

My first thought on seeing the video was...So what...don't all C63 drivers drive like that?

....and then complain about premature tread wear on the rear tyres.

Why is it so often in Sweden? ie. Getaway in Stockholm series

'unnecessary'....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 :(

Looks like your phone is making you sad, time to buy one that makes you happy. :)

Next time I'll remember to put the "joke" emoticon on in large, so the cotton wool brigade keep their toys in the pram a bit longer.

Why is it so often in Sweden? ie. Getaway in Stockholm series

I'm guessing but the law may require offender to be identified before being able to prosecute, and without a helicopter and catching him/her it's impossible. In Germany, speed camera photos must identify driver. Here, the owner just gets a summon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom