C63 AMG W204 - LO14VRN

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kay94

Car
C63 amg
Hi, I just puchased a mercedes c63 amg w204 - reg: LO14VRN

Is anybody the previous owner or does anyone know then previous owner?

MOT Expired 20th July 2021. Currently showing as untaxed and sorned.
Either been driven without an MOT for long time or unused. It's a long time to lay up a car like that.
Hope the service history is better.

Thank you guys. Not a problem mate, it had been parked up for a while. But yeah service is still good fortunately
You have a great indy at MSL Performance in Small Heath if you ever need the car looking at.
Best AMG tuner in the UK IMHO

MB last serviced it at 38,000 miles which was 2019 personally id go through the history and check that all additional items have been done on time as these can become very expensive cars.
There's nothing MSL can't put right though enjoy 😉

Hi I’m the previous owner of LO14 VRN / AC63 SAM. Sadly I wrote the car off badly in December 2021 at 50,000 miles. I’ve just been contacted by Dvla Swansea to say somebody’s requesting a log book change. I still have the log book and original AMG key. And the plate off the engine

Thank you guys. Not a problem mate, it had been parked up for a while. But yeah service is still good fortunately
It’s been parked outside my house for a year I smashed it up the insurance wrote it off I was goin repair the car coz I loved it but aside from the body being a write off the bottom off the engine was quite badly damaged to

2 new members who obviously need to talk to each other (Kay94 in Birmingham and Samm83 in West Sussex!) but neither will have PM available for quite a while so the story may well have to play out on here - can't wait!

MOT Expired 20th July 2021. Currently showing as untaxed and sorned.
Either been driven without an MOT for long time or unused. It's a long time to lay up a car like that.
Hope the service history is better.
It was written December 2020. I’m trying to contact the man that currently owns it Kay because the Dvla are contacting me about it I still have the main key/log book and half the car in my garage

2 new members who obviously need to talk to each other (Kay94 in Birmingham and Samm83 in West Sussex!) but neither will have PM available for quite a while so the story may well have to play out on here - can't wait!
I can’t believe the car is back on the road😳. I really like to talk him as I still have a lot of bits he’d want like keys, log book,

I can't understand how or why people spend that sort of money without doing the checks
If it was cat s its on the v5 but buying it without a v5 is a no no for any car let alone a performance car im following this in anticipation

I can't understand how or why people spend that sort of money without doing the checks
If it was cat s its on the v5 but buying it without a v5 is a no no for any car let alone a performance car im following this in anticipation
You wouldn’t wana buy that car I smashed it to bits sadly, I don’t get how he’s bought it with no v5 the Dvla only contacted me Friday about it

I wounder if its still silver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom