C63 AMG w205 Service B light won't turn off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haaroon

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG Premium 2016
Hi all,

Just had a service A done on my car.
The code was cleared.

I now have a service B light showing 5400 miles overdue and it won't reset through the steering wheel and a diagnostic tool. Just says 'Full Service Could Not be Carried Out'

Any support would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Haaroon

Common issue with these, usually occurs at the fifth service. I’ve had some success persevering with cancelling the service you’ve done and re-applying the proceedure. Make sure the drive select is in C mode and the cluster is showing total miles when you try the reset with the scan tool. In severe cases it’s an online software update to cure the glitch.

Common issue with these, usually occurs at the fifth service. I’ve had some success persevering with cancelling the service you’ve done and re-applying the proceedure. Make sure the drive select is in C mode and the cluster is showing total miles when you try the reset with the scan tool. In severe cases it’s an online software update to cure the glitch.
Thank you... Sometimes these Amgs like to test me....

Hi mate just to let you know, got this resolved... Waited 100 miles past my service and the light could be reset using the steering wheel 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom